Brogan Tate #4 - 52 but her periods always due!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On this week's exciting vlog, Brogan eats some chocolate and buys a bag. Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg her face is so puffy or is it my screen settings she looks like a boiled egg i cant her hair is so fallen out so quickly :oops:

Reactions: 1
I'm self employed and need to reconcile everything too. I use the same software she's talking about. It took me one day to do my 2018-2019 logging of expenses, then I passed it over to my accountant. Stop. making. simple. tasks. sound. difficult 😬😖

Reactions: 6
I'm self employed and need to reconcile everything too. I use the same software she's talking about. It took me one day to do my 2018-2019 logging of expenses, then I passed it over to my accountant. Stop. making. simple. tasks. sound. difficult 😬😖
She did the same while putting a fresh bedding on in her flat said putting on sheets was hard :rolleyes:

also a new bag what happened to the perfect weekend bag she got FREE from river island and she spent £130 on a new one she needs help asap how ungrateful is she that FREE bag wasnt cheap but wasnt good enough for her

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She did the same while putting a fresh bedding on in her flat said putting on sheets was hard :rolleyes:

also a new bag what happened to the perfect weekend bag she got FREE from river island and she spent £130 on a new one she needs help asap how ungrateful is she that FREE bag wasnt cheap but wasnt good enough for her
She keeps calling it long chomp!!!! She has no class, and she 100% reads here based on the missbudgetbeauty comment, is the bag perfect brogie or are you trying to fill that void?! I also can’t believe she bought Benji’s dad a Father’s Day present!!!! And what do we know about stress?! Hers come from having friends to buy birthday presents for......

Reactions: 7
She keeps calling it long chomp!!!! She has no class, and she 100% reads here based on the missbudgetbeauty comment, is the bag perfect brogie or are you trying to fill that void?! I also can’t believe she bought Benji’s dad a Father’s Day present!!!! And what do we know about stress?! Hers come from having friends to buy birthday presents for......
and suddenly not saying benji bit strange eh

'I work really hard and put a lot of effort into what I do'

Two minutes later....

'I rushed the video and it isn't good enough'

• Haha
She’s bought 2 £130 handbags in less than a month. I haven’t even bought 2 £130 handbags in a year 😂

Brogan Tat: She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one
Also reposting this in case anyone missed it for the next thread, I did post it a few pages back!

This girl is a joke!! Barely 3 months ago she dedicated a whole video to "the perfect hand luggage" (Travel Hack Pro bag)...... which was £70 odd quid. She did the video before having even used the bag, and quite clearly it wasn't as "perfect" as she thought!! Now this Longchamp bag. Someone give this girl a slap

Reactions: 5
My life is now complete I've had an indepth run down of Brogans various hairbrushes and their uses.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.