Brogan Tate #4 - 52 but her periods always due!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Christ, ANOTHER bag?!
Anyone remember when we had the election a few years back and that old lady went viral for saying “ANOTHER ONE?!”, that’s how I felt when a Brogan showed us her LONGCHOMP from Selfridges

2min in and ***ing hell!
How she looks when Benji suggests tossing Sebby aside and having a cheeky romp! Lie back and think of DisneyWorld, Broges!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
putting her weight to the side is it just me or is brogan looking like shes got a secrete illness going on so washout and grey plus her neck is huge

Reactions: 1
Not sure how I managed 30 mins of “so we’ve just done this” “so I’ve just finished that” “I won’t be filming that”

Literally no content!!!

Long time lurker but today’s video... good grief!

Reactions: 11
Anything in particular I should watch out for gif/edits wise? [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 1
Her vlog this week had no content whatsoever...I watched her old ones recently and she was so different. Made an effort with her appearance, went to see friends a lot, worked hard on her content and videos. She’s just given up now. Even my husband made a comment in her change of appearance and lack of doing anything while I was watching it. She was doing so much better when she was freelancing, or working her office job. She’s just not relatable now slobbing about the house and justifying buying another hairbrush or handbag. Also...as someone who’s worked in estate agents...to waste the estate agents and owners time to view a property you can’t even buy yet is a serious waste of time! You can tell by just going online what sort of thing your budget will afford. You don’t need to waste people’s time!!

Reactions: 14
Not sure how I managed 30 mins of “so we’ve just done this” “so I’ve just finished that” “I won’t be filming that”

Literally no content!!!

Long time lurker but today’s video... good grief!
There was a minute where she’s talking about her friends - who she doesn’t show - near the beginning and behind her a billboard changes so it looks like 2 people are stood behind her and that they’re her friends! A meg gif of that moment would be perfection!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I totally agree. I only started viewing places when I was ready to move.

This seems like it's for show. In a similar way the 'events' she goes to where only 3 people show up and you get a couple of freebies.....

I mean, I've been invited to those kinda things and I'm not an 'influencer' 😂

P.S I'm so thankful I only have one hairbrush.

I totally agree. I only started viewing places when I was ready to move.

This seems like it's for show. In a similar way the 'events' she goes to where only 3 people show up and you get a couple of freebies.....

I mean, I've been invited to those kinda things and I'm not an 'influencer' 😂

P.S I'm so thankful I only have one hairbrush.
We had a day of viewing properties (we saw like 5-6) and made an offer on one the next day. Why would you go and look at prosperities if you haven’t got your deposit yet or an AIP? Surely you use Rightmove to “see what you can get for your money”... very strange behaviour

Reactions: 9
[emoji23][emoji23]

What on earth is she wearing???

Found it! [emoji23]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She went to a Hotel Chocolat event and can’t even pronounce the brand correctly.. ffs ITS NOT Hotel ChocoLAT. It’s pronounced Hotel Chocolaa. “Chocolat” is French for Chocolate Brogan, she rants on about finding out about brands backgrounds etc etc what a load of tripe!

On a separate note.. in WHAT FREAKING UNIVERSE IS THIS WOMANS HAIR THICK? HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR HAIR IN A PLAIT BROGAN?! Stop lying to yourself!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
She did the same while putting a fresh bedding on in her flat said putting on sheets was hard :rolleyes:

also a new bag what happened to the perfect weekend bag she got FREE from river island and she spent £130 on a new one she needs help asap how ungrateful is she that FREE bag wasnt cheap but wasnt good enough for her
what about the changing bag she got on her pensioner cruise?

Reactions: 3
lovely “long chomp” bag completely worth the hundred pound price tag ... Jesus Christ

Reactions: 2
The weekly vlog is just crap.
She does nothing.
That event is shocking and she classes that as work? I was invited to them sorts of “events” when I had under 1,000 subscribers. That is not work. Getting a goodie bag and trying chocolates is just a fun night out and perk of being a blogger. She is ridiculous.
Working with a wine company she doesn’t drink and she openly says she doesn’t drink much. And said she doesn’t like wine but likes Asti. So annoying. She wants to be a big YouTuber but reality is she is just boring and old before her time. Her life looks sad and lonely. And she fills that void with shopping.

Did she really say no one else showed up to that “event” other than her and her friends? How embarrassing. She would honestly turn up to the opening of an envelope.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The whole vlog felt like a 'see I am important. I am busy. I work with Disney! You guys just see the ADs you don't see the work that goes into them'

Honestly if any more than 10 mins of work went into those terrible photos of the spirit jerseys then I will eat my Minnie ears.

YouTube and Instagram have changed. The standard is so much better than 8 years ago. And you either grow and move with that or..... you're Brogan.

• Haha
I skipped through that vlog. She is SO boring. If your full time job is literally making YouTube videos then put some effort in! How boring to sit there and give a monologue of all the mundane tasks you have to do, why don't you show your viewers some interesting content? I went from watching another YouTuber who works full time but vlogs on the side, she has interesting content and shows everything she does. Then I go straight over to Brogan's weekly vlog after and see nothing but her frumpy self giving a 5 minute speech on the difference uses of her 10 different hairbrushes... does anyone care?! :sleep:

I found it hilarious when Benji said about her swimming "it's a good low impact exercise for you because you sometimes struggle' HA. Lazy lump.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.