Brogan Tate #4 - 52 but her periods always due!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i would say now shes a 16, for sure. not between sizes.
The other week she was buying a size 18 dress but only because they shrink in the wash. Why doesn't she admit she has put on a lot of weight and own it. There are so many plus size vloggers who dress in right size and style for their shape and look amazing. She dresses like an overgrown 4 year old with all the Disney things. No wonder she cant hold down a real job she isn't mature enough.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn't be surprised if the bank laughed them out of the building!

Buying a house is notoriously hard when self employed, and to begin with you have to show 3 years of full tax returns, plus earn a certain amount prove that your self employment is viable etc.
She hasn't been self employed for 3 years yet, and my guarantee is that she hardly earns anything. (You know #ad #gift mean nothing to banks) she is in no position to buy a house unfortunately.
There's no way she would get a bank/lender to approve of a mortgage- her spending is crazy and they look at every transaction and question every withdrawal so no way will they be buying a house at this rate!

Reactions: 3
There's no way she would get a bank/lender to approve of a mortgage- her spending is crazy and they look at every transaction and question every withdrawal so no way will they be buying a house at this rate!
I wonder if they'll just apply for it under Benji's name. They are very fussy when you're self employed.

Reactions: 4
Maybe he doesn't want to commit to buying a home with her.....just saying!
Glad you and baby are doing well X @disneys
Lol wouldn't surprise me! My mum's always said it's harder to get out of owning property with someone than it is to end a marriage!

And thank you <3

Reactions: 6
Lol wouldn't surprise me! My mum's always said it's harder to get out of owning property with someone than it is to end a marriage!

And thank you <3
Your mom's right! Been there done that xx

Reactions: 2
Your mom's right! Been there done that xx
She was funny about it when my boyfriend and I bought our first house last year - we're 28 and have been together for 8 years!
Two years is very quick to buy a house together. Maybe they should rent something together first and move out of benji's dads house so they get accustomed to budgeting together to pay rent and bills so mortgage repayments and utilities don't shock them!

Reactions: 8
She was funny about it when my boyfriend and I bought our first house last year - we're 28 and have been together for 8 years!
Two years is very quick to buy a house together. Maybe they should rent something together first and move out of benji's dads house so they get accustomed to budgeting together to pay rent and bills so mortgage repayments and utilities don't shock them!
I encouraged my son and his girlfriend to do this as it's a learning curve to share bills and domestic chores. Think Benji's dad must be nuts letting Brogie live there for free- no lessons learned just spending money on food and holidays 🤣

Yeah the thing is they aren’t on an even keel at the moment. Lets say Benjis dads house is paid off, that’s a mortage payment they dont have to make monthly which is a could few hundred quid saved.
She will have the shock of her life, she paid rent when she lived alone but she had a full time job. I refuse to believe she’s making a decent enough wage doing what she does.

Reactions: 5
They are honestly bonkers for even thinking about buying a house together. They won’t last, I would put money on that.

Reactions: 6
Yeah the thing is they aren’t on an even keel at the moment. Lets say Benjis dads house is paid off, that’s a mortage payment they dont have to make monthly which is a could few hundred quid saved.
She will have the shock of her life, she paid rent when she lived alone but she had a full time job. I refuse to believe she’s making a decent enough wage doing what she does.
I wonder whether she moved in with Benji because she wanted to quit her freelance part time job but knew she couldn't sustain herself on YouTube by itself?

Reactions: 7
Same! [emoji23]
disneys, I'm so happy to hear you and your bundle of joy are okay! You were missed! [emoji847]
Thanks Meg ❤❤
All is good and I’m on bed rest at home so lots of tattling for me 🤭

Thanks Meg [emoji3590][emoji3590]
All is good and I’m on bed rest at home so lots of tattling for me [emoji2960]
Yaaaay, tattling is the best medicine! [emoji4] Late to the party, but 2min into her favourites video and I'm already annoyed. Why does she say becos? It's BECAAAAAAUSE!!! And yeah, definitely the face of someone feeling very happy and content. If by happy and content she means constipated! [emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 2
That's because it was my doing! [emoji87][emoji87][emoji23][emoji23]
Uaaaaau, Brogie's now the face of a new campaign:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.