Brogan Tate #4 - 52 but her periods always due!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so contradictory in what she says. Firstly coming back from holiday, looking so big and puffy and unhealthy, but said she is fine with her body. A couple of days later she's now going running and to the gym, so she obviously doesn't feel great and is trying to make herself feel better. But then eats huge meals of pasta, McDonald's and other junk food. Make your mind up B!

Reactions: 6
Why can’t she decide for herself whether to do one video or two 🙄 it’s only her job

Reactions: 2
Hey guys! Sorry for disappearing! I was in hospital overnight last night because my iron levels dropped, I fainted and they wanted to monitor the baby! Baby & I are fine but hospital WiFi was crap!

I wonder whether Bogie and Benj will get a mortgage and just use benji’s income to apply for one. When we bought my other half and I could borrow 170k on our own! I guess it depends how big their deposit is and how much they need to borrow!

Reactions: 10
I’m currently watching her April favourites & was wondering why she waited until mid May to post it, but in the video she just said it’s April 26th as she was filming this video. It seems odd that she waited two and a half weeks to post it.

Reactions: 1
I’m currently watching her April favourites & was wondering why she waited until mid May to post it, but in the video she just said it’s April 26th as she was filming this video. It seems odd that she waited two and a half weeks to post it.
she constantly lies

She isn’t being kind to herself, she’s been on a constant binge since those intolerances claims started.
I wonder is she'd never been paid to look for her intolerance whether she'd be where she is now? Unmotivated and looking for excuses

Just messaged her on her you tube video to tell her that Line of Duty is set in Birmingham, let’s see how long it stays there.

Don’t say you like something and get where it is filmed / set wrong 😑

What is going on between her nose and lips here? Looks like huge dents or scars. Those weren’t there before right?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh my GOD this girl needs to let go of the whole ‘travel blogger’ thing. YOU ARE NOT A TRAVEL BLOGGER.

ONCE AGAIN, YOU ARE NOT A TRAVEL BLOGGER.

What. A. bleeping. Joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my GOD this girl needs to let go of the whole ‘travel blogger’ thing. YOU ARE NOT A TRAVEL BLOGGER.

ONCE AGAIN, YOU ARE NOT A TRAVEL BLOGGER.

What. A. bleeping. Joke.
When she was talking about her hair she finally stopped calling it thick so maybe if we say this one enough she’ll get the message

When she was talking about her hair she finally stopped calling it thick so maybe if we say this one enough she’ll get the message
She’s literally a joke. Has she even seen the ‘travel vlogs’ she puts out? How can she think she’s in the same league as channels like Kara & Nate and Flying The Nest? She went to Tenerife and made a point of staying in the same hotel she’d stayed in before? It enrages me.

Reactions: 7
I wonder is she'd never been paid to look for her intolerance whether she'd be where she is now? Unmotivated and looking for excuses
I think that was her major downfall weight wise, she couldn’t deal with her intolerances and healthy eating at the same time. It’s a strange one because she’s not stopped eating whatever she likes since.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.