Brogan Tate #4 - 52 but her periods always due!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been lurking for ages, this is my first post. 🙋‍♀️ Butttttt, has anyone else noticed that she hasn’t mentioned anything else about buying a house?! A few months ago they were meeting banks and viewing houses and now nothing! Obviously wasted all her money. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Been lurking for ages, this is my first post. 🙋‍♀️ Butttttt, has anyone else noticed that she hasn’t mentioned anything else about buying a house?! A few months ago they were meeting banks and viewing houses and now nothing! Obviously wasted all her money. 🤷‍♀️

I wouldn't be surprised if the bank laughed them out of the building!

Buying a house is notoriously hard when self employed, and to begin with you have to show 3 years of full tax returns, plus earn a certain amount prove that your self employment is viable etc.
She hasn't been self employed for 3 years yet, and my guarantee is that she hardly earns anything. (You know #ad #gift mean nothing to banks) she is in no position to buy a house unfortunately.

Reactions: 11
[emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]
She’s probs not even in that outfit considering she used this exact photo in a weekly blog thumb nail, after her holiday on her to do list will be even more shopping

Reactions: 5
I’d love to see how much she edits out of the vlogs, she used to cry none stop.
I was thinking this! She used to cry almost EVERY vlog now it’s all edited out. Weird, because ultimately she will be even unhappier. Pretending not to be sad if you’re sad, it’s got to be draining being fake 24/7 :unsure:

Reactions: 5
I cannot believe she doesn’t just do freelance again. She used to work, what? 5 hours a day? 3 times a week? Something like that anyway and it gave her a steady income & time to work on YT AND made her more appealing to mortgage applications.
Honestly? Wouldn’t surprise me if she made Benji buy a house she lived in and “contributed” towards!

Reactions: 8
How do we know her management binned her? Has she got new ones now?

Its so annoying that all the bloggers I love are now following her. I just don't get it. Like Adam Hatton and Gary C for examlle have started mentioning her in every vlog and linkjng her down below. Whats that all about?

Reactions: 1
I think she's been reading our new thread already! Saying about how limp and lifeless her roots are.... So she decides to flip it all over to one side for "volume" 🤣
She posted that photo today, but its on the cover of her weekly vlog last week? Those jeans look awful on her.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.