Brogan Tate #4 - 52 but her periods always due!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do we know her management binned her? Has she got new ones now?

Its so annoying that all the bloggers I love are now following her. I just don't get it. Like Adam Hatton and Gary C for examlle have started mentioning her in every vlog and linkjng her down below. Whats that all about?
She has more followers than them, so they’re latching. Same as Binky witch and all the others. B thinks their her friends but she hasn’t got a clue what an actual friend is.

Why won’t she reply to that girls comment about the jeans? “They’re tagged” is a bit rude!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
^^^^ exactly! It would have taken the same effort to just write the name of the shop ffs

Reactions: 4
I cannot believe she doesn’t just do freelance again. She used to work, what? 5 hours a day? 3 times a week? Something like that anyway and it gave her a steady income & time to work on YT AND made her more appealing to mortgage applications.
Honestly? Wouldn’t surprise me if she made Benji buy a house she lived in and “contributed” towards!
Think it was more likely they binned her off tbh, like that Jimmys Ice Coffee did. She has no marketing flair and can’t handle any criticism.

It must be bad to be put on gardening leave from a small company like them

Hadn't come across Brogan before this site... there is a reason for that I'm guessing. Bloody irritating!!

Reactions: 2
Hi everyone- I've moved over from GG.
Did you see Brogan's Insta this AM? She's posting lots of 'inspirational' quotes. Meaningless tripe.

Here we go again.
Last week she was fine with her body blah blah blah
This week: 5F4A868C-595D-412A-B7A8-F404094C62C4.jpeg

Reactions: 1
What a surprise, she's always "being kinder" to herself when it come to junk food and lack of exercise.

Reactions: 6
She isn’t being kind to herself, she’s been on a constant binge since those intolerances claims started.

Hi, long time lurker here and over on GG.
I used to really enjoy Brogans videos and started watching way back when she was still living at her dads and even though saw that there was drama on the Trek America trip i still really enjoyed the vlogs. I went back a few days ago to look at some of her old vidos and noticed that mostly all of them have gone and her channel uploads seems to start at Trek America? but im sure she was on YT for a long time before this? like didnt she work for go ape before then? or have i gotten confused aha
She has deleted everything before moving in with Benji I think.

She's being so healthy and looking after herself so much....oh no wait she got sent of jar of sweets so that lasted what 3 hours 😂😂😂

She's being so healthy and looking after herself so much....oh no wait she got sent of jar of sweets so that lasted what 3 hours 😂😂😂

Don’t forget the tonne of pasta she eats every other day....

She looks so dull in her favourites video, like has no glow to her, like you know how people’s personality can also shine through, she just looks dead behind the eyes

When she says YASSS OMG I could nut her!! Did you hear her say Kat Kidston again when she was on about her new handbag. Good job she's 52 because it's definitely not for someone in their 20s or 30s.....whoops. She reminds me of a maiden aunt trying to be hip!! Embarrassing so duck off Bogie 🤬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.