Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else find her stories plugging her ‘friends’ sweet boxes embarrassing. I mean wow use her code and get a £1 off the price! Jesus with so many people on reduced pay/ furlough that’s a real saving that is. NOT!
yes! I did think £1 off?! Big saving haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apologies if this has already been posted on previous threads (I can’t remember, there’s so many!:ROFLMAO:) but how different does she look?!? I almost forgot she looked like this a few years ago.
Blocked the other girls face for privacy but if you search #brogantate on Instagram this photo comes up, it’s dated March this year but the photo must be years old?!
Edit to say unless it’s just a good angle, but she doesn’t even smile nicely like this anymore, strange.
Think this was around 2016 in her Jimmy’s days when she was at festivals - 4 years ago but looks 10 years younger

Reactions: 7
Think this was around 2016 in her Jimmy’s days when she was at festivals - 4 years ago but looks 10 years younger
ah I did think it must be an old photo! I remember those days well, when I actually enjoyed watching!!!

Reactions: 10
There’s two possibilities here where she has been wearing them all day, lied about her sizing/sat on her arse all day or her gunt/fanny are so numb and used to being stuffed into clothes that dig in she doesn’t know what fits comfortably anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was nearly suckered into buying lululemon leggings at the beginning of lockdown, but I did a far bit of research because I felt guilty dropping that much money on leggings. I work for the NHS in a clinical role (sorry Binky not uneducated or below you).
Most of the YouTube reviews I found recommended CRZ ones on Amazon at a fraction of the price and the quality is really good (probably made in the same factory). I don’t often buy clothes, and what I do buy I normally have for years (unlike Brogan). How she drops money on items she doesn’t think through/actually need makes me feel a bit sick tbh 🤢

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
BroganLever... don’t hold ya breath girl! But also, cringe aside, not a good marketing move? Her brand is “Brogantate” so her surname isn’t a big deal?? She should stick to it. Same if Charlotte or Lucy got married, they’d be better of keeping their maiden names on socials if they chose to take their fellas names as a “rebrand” (which unfortunately it is when your life Is online) will be a bad move.

Reactions: 14
I’d piss myself if BroganLever popped up as someone you may know on Benjis account. She will have him blocked by morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We sure it's Brogan strange though suddenly new members come on an theres a new instant account :sneaky:

Reactions: 2
We sure it's Brogan strange though suddenly new members come on an theres a new instant account :sneaky:
Not sure what you mean? No one who has posted since someone mentioned that account is a new member/new to Brogan's threads?

Reactions: 7
I was nearly suckered into buying lululemon leggings at the beginning of lockdown, but I did a far bit of research because I felt guilty dropping that much money on leggings. I work for the NHS in a clinical role (sorry Binky not uneducated or below you).
Most of the YouTube reviews I found recommended CRZ ones on Amazon at a fraction of the price and the quality is really good (probably made in the same factory). I don’t often buy clothes, and what I do buy I normally have for years (unlike Brogan). How she drops money on items she doesn’t think through/actually need makes me feel a bit sick tbh 🤢
off topic but are the leggings good material at all. Also cheeky to ask can you drop a link. In need of some good leggings where you can’t see my bum hahah & I can’t afford £88 on one pair after losing my job recently

I’d piss myself if BroganLever popped up as someone you may know on Benjis account. She will have him blocked by morning.
I just found it so weird when I saw it. Neither have followers or are following anyone & both accounts are private. So odd really

Reactions: 6
I guess the other theory is that somebody (probably off here 😂) wanting to piss her off has taken the @broganlever name so she can never have it?

Not me, might I add 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What’s with the psychotic laugh at the end?
“Hahaha! Yes that’s right I bought £88 leggings despite the fact that the most exercise I get is organising stickers”
She says as she is glued to the sofa because they are so tight she can't move in them

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.