Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random thing to hate but why has she always got to be in the pictures she takes 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ even if it’s just getting her hands or feet in it!! Like the tea pic for example.. why not put them on the side and take the piccie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Still trying to buy a personality via products, I see.

It’s just tea, Brogan. You’re still as beige as your living room.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not going to toot my own hoot or anything but my suggested title earlier in the thread has almost 100 likes. And is still depressingly relevant 😂

'Don't expect anything anytime soon'

• Haha
Reactions: 47
And also yet again, greedy greedy Benji and Brogan buying 2 boxes (80 teabags). What if they are disgusting? Wouldn't you just buy one box first to try them. Everything is always in excess.
And it’s going to be the grossest tea ever so 80 bags is ridiculous. 🤢 I bet she uses one and bins the others.

Reactions: 8
And it’s going to be the grossest tea ever so 80 bags is ridiculous. 🤢 I bet she uses one and bins the others.
Puts one in the hamper to give to family and friends at Christmas alongside all the other gifted stuff she doesn’t want

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Random thing to hate but why has she always got to be in the pictures she takes 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ even if it’s just getting her hands or feet in it!! Like the tea pic for example.. why not put them on the side and take the piccie
This annoys me too! Even in vlogs when she is showing things she always has to have it on her and awkwardly find an angle to show what she’s talking about. Like just show the damn thing you weirdo!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s honestly so cringe when she congratulates other people on their engagements or babies as though they are best friends when in reality they wouldn’t piss on Brogan if she was on fire 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Christ I wonder wtf she does all day? 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and she can’t upload a single video!? It’s a week since her riveting IKEA come shop with me video!
I wonder if benjo never resents her not doing F all all day!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.