Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneys

VIP Member
@disneys can you give us a scene, we need the spice because bogbrush isn’t
Sorry all... I’ve been a bit quiet on here because I have some news .. I’m a married woman ! Mr Disneys made an honest woman of me :D

we were going to wait until next year but fuck it , it was super cheap and we only had our nearest and dearest there ! We’ll have a party next year

I will work on a brogan scene for you all tonight .. get ready !

• Heart
Reactions: 104

whenseptemberends

"If you earn a thousand pound a month, don't get a mortgage that's obviously a thousand pound a month, you're not gonna be able to afford that." Brogan Mooney, Aug 2020

• Haha
Reactions: 83

disneys

VIP Member
Inside Mooney Mansion: Brogan’s hard work day

*Benji and Brogan are in bed , Benji has just boight her a cup of tea and Brogan has done her obligatory instanstory about it !*

Brogan: uaaaawwwuuu benj, thank yew so much for bringing me this tea up to our bedRUM so I can play animal crossing in bed until 11am on a Chewsday
Benji: That’s ok bub 🤙🏼
Brogan: I reaaaallly needed this self care day after my extremely busy day yesterday !!
Benji: Oh yeah bub you said .. what did you get up to then? 🤙🏼
Brogan: OH BABE, where to start !!!! I got up at 7 and took bonnie for a walk, then I came back and had to take part in the new fishing event on animal crossing .. catching pixelated fish is sewww exhausting .. then it was lunch time and we had NO FOOD in the house so I had to DRIVE to Tesco - navigating that curb outside our house is soooo hard!! - but I forgot my super cute floral mask so instead I went to maccies drive thru .. was SEWWW hungry so just devoured my 5 wraps in the car .. ! Then dahhhling girl needed another walk , then I sat on my arse and watched TV while I organised my stickers into a new bigger album and then you came home and I watched you cook dinner which was SO TIRING !! I’m just sew busy at the moment benjjjjj
Benji: *not listening , as he has his headphones in* oh yeah babe sounds hellish 🤙🏼
Brogan: I KNOW RIGHT!!!!
Bonnie: *BARK BARK* lazy bitch *BARK BARK*
Brogan: ssssshhh my dahhhhling girl ! you’ll wake the neighbours !
Bonnie: *BARK BARK* it’s 10am on a Tuesday they’re already at work you daft cow *BARK BARK*

- and scene -

(And thanks for all your amazing messages)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Cupcake12

VIP Member
Guys my husband just brought me a cuppa and the new chocolate orange twirl!! Shall I put it on instragram to show how happy we are????????

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Donald73

VIP Member
Are those T-shirt’s going cheap because of the typo? I mean...they spelt Bitch wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
She looks way bigger to me??? Her face/back are huge.

when she says ‘lots of people tell me we haven’t renovated, we only decorated’ hmmm who are those people.....I don’t know why she doesn’t give us credit, she mentions us all the time 🤣

refreshened🤨🤨🤨🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

mrsrh

Chatty Member
1D864F87-80C7-4F6C-A3A5-59F6C860210A.png

But SHe DoESnt ReAd HeRe!!

Why the f are they starting this now in mid September when they were both at home for three months when we had all that lovely weather?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
ANOTHER day spent organising her fucking stickers, when the rest of the UK is worried about the new covid measurements coming into place !! Absolute twat

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

limited75

VIP Member
Why buy a planner Bogie? I can imagine she just scribbles "upload video at somepoint" across the whole page in huge letters so it goes over each day!
She has plenty of things to add to her planner...........

6.30am - 6.45am - Take Bonnie for quick walk around playing field
6.45am - 8am - Have bath and get dressed
8am - 9.30am - Re-arrange sticker collection
9.30am - 11am - Play animal crossing
11am - 11.30am - me time as such a busy day, biccie and cup of biscuit brew
11.30am 12pm - re-share someone elses's positive quotes on insta
12pm - 1pm - lunch, sunbites, tub of colslaw, chicken bagel
1pm - 4pm - snuggle with my darling girl Bonnie on the sofa
4pm - 5pm - check Tattle, delete and block on intsa
5pm - Benji arrives home from work, sit on sofa whilst he cooks me tea

• Haha
Reactions: 51