Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn’t seem likely that someone from here would go to the effort of making an account. It’s Brogan that makes multiple accounts as proven in the past and she’s the one with no life.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Considering she has an Instagram for her stuffed lion it seems likely she would reserve her 'married' name already. Why she can't just doodle it all over her many planners like a teenager I do not know.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So we have an answer she hasn't got the tea bags why has this made me so happy

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nah he’s not proposing! I bet she’s made that account to get people to start speculating and have old pals come out of the wood work! She’s a class A dick! Honestly brogan, go to therapy, speak honestly about how you feel, stop pissing about and buying tit

I’d love her to do a every time I go to buy something I put the money into X account this is how much I saved in a week (ps what ever the consultant’s fee is mine is £10 less)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
off topic but are the leggings good material at all. Also cheeky to ask can you drop a link. In need of some good leggings where you can’t see my bum hahah & I can’t afford £88 on one pair after losing my job recently

off topic but are the leggings good material at all. Also cheeky to ask can you drop a link. In need of some good leggings where you can’t see my bum hahah & I can’t afford £88 on one pair after losing my job recently
Just search for CRZ yoga leggings on Amazon 🙃 (I got the ones with the side pockets) as I use them for running and eventually when I feel safe to, the gym. They may have gone up since I purchased them (they were like £16 at the time).

Reactions: 5
Oh thank god. New mugs 🙄
So which one did she smash then? She said she was doing one in, one out! Was it ben’s one mug? (And no I don’t mean him)

I’m sorry what? You’ve taken your dog out. You’re having a pub lunch but because you’re early you’re sat under the blanket you bought for your dog? She must smell awful 🤣😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
So which one did she smash then? She said she was doing one in, one out! Was it ben’s one mug? (And no I don’t mean him)

I’m sorry what? You’ve taken your dog out. You’re having a pub lunch but because you’re early you’re sat under the blanket you bought for your dog? She must smell awful 🤣😂
That is bloody gross

Reactions: 6
Im just watching her 15k steps video and I feel bad saying it but I was shocked how big she’s gotten. In the shorts and jumper at the start she looks huge. How tall is she? I always thought she was quite short. She looks so unhealthy. When I first watched her years ago she looked really lovely

Reactions: 9
To be fair she's right. Binky has no place in my life. Brogan doesn't really either.

At most a small diversion when I'm bored in the evening. I don't follow, watch any of her videos, like anything at all she puts out there. Apart from what I read here, she barely exists for me.

She barely exists at all.

Reactions: 24
I literally could not imagine brogan trying to be sexy or spontaneous in that way
Like I couldnt imagine her going to Ann summers and buying lingerie to surprise him.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey brogan, if Bonnie wants to play on walks - get her a ball to run after rather than just walk around bothering other dogs!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.