Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually realise that she has a YouTube channel? Because her uploads are so few and far between these days, not gonna lie in the beginning I started watching her for her weekly vlogs...
What do her old audience see in her channel anymore?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She could have done a mini series. Or ordered 3 boxes in a row and then done a review video on her overall thoughts!!! Some people are just tit at their 'jobs' I guess...

Reactions: 19
The god awful dress the pose.. I just don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Even Mickey has had enough!

Didn’t want the same video so close to the last.. it’s too warm to work.. I need me time excuse after excuse..
6D75E5B3-3D0B-4580-BC6C-D833BFF35FC2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
she is 100% julies daughter talk about twins just a younger version of julie

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The god awful dress the pose.. I just don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Even Mickey has had enough!

Didn’t want the same video so close to the last.. it’s too warm to work.. I need me time excuse after excuse..
View attachment 258619
To be fair this looks like, after the last dress, she sized up! And now shes now pinching it in, looks so baggy around the waist line and defo not her size, but then its confusing, because of how the fabrics been cut for the skirt it lies really badly (fashion design degree talking)

Mr Maui wanted to show you how close him and Elsa are.

More chemistry that brogan and benji just saying

Ps that dress is hideous
Mr Ichabod says Hi

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
To be fair this looks like, after the last dress, she sized up! And now shes now pinching it in, looks so baggy around the waist line and defo not her size, but then its confusing, because of how the fabrics been cut for the skirt it lies really badly (fashion design degree talking)
Now I look back it does look like she's pinching it in. I don't hate it - I think it could look cute with a nice belt round the middle to give it some shape and just some casual shoes.

Reactions: 5
Did anybody else see her stories on Sunday night walking bon bon alone? It seemed odd Benji wasn’t with her? The sun was setting and you could see her shadow that she was definitely alone. They just seem very distanced, there’s been no forced loved up photos but photos of him from behind etc. Also she’s posted on insta about just needing the love of a dog? Seems a bit strange & almost attention seeking? I know we’ve been saying for ages she’s lost her way, not herself, lack of content, but she certainly seems to be giving off unhappy vibes

Reactions: 24
Did anybody else see her stories on Sunday night walking bon bon alone? It seemed odd Benji wasn’t with her? The sun was setting and you could see her shadow that she was definitely alone. They just seem very distanced, there’s been no forced loved up photos but photos of him from behind etc. Also she’s posted on insta about just needing the love of a dog? Seems a bit strange & almost attention seeking? I know we’ve been saying for ages she’s lost her way, not herself, lack of content, but she certainly seems to be giving off unhappy vibes
Would be veerrrrrry interesting to see what would be going on right now if there was no dog.

Reactions: 16
She looks bored & tired in her eyes no spark anymore esp in that piccie its obviously not the job shes wanting anymore just quit it before you go on tablets (if she isn't already) there is clearly something wrong either health/relationship she needs to see a threapist and let whatever it is eating her out

the Brogan we know is long gone who is this one a cold hearted rude selfish person.

One day shes going to crack up an snap its not healthy you see it in her eyes it's why shes so rude in comments the cold heartness of her is wanting out it wont help her taken it out on fans in comments.

An do yourself a favour & stop hanging out with stinky trollop binky doesn't help you its making you more cold hearted.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
These threads are a stale as Brogan's content these days, huh? We tried guys but there's nothing to comment on anymore 😂

Even we can't make her interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 36
These threads are a stale as Brogan's content these days, huh? We tried guys but there's nothing to comment on anymore 😂

Even we can't make her interesting
dont worry, there’ll be a second lockdown soon and she will flounce off to home bargs 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And also yet again, greedy greedy Benji and Brogan buying 2 boxes (80 teabags). What if they are disgusting? Wouldn't you just buy one box first to try them. Everything is always in excess.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.