Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh how to have the time in the middle of a working day to go on a wild goose chase around several supermarkets for teabags!
She promised a ‘ taste test’ so now her content is literally reliant on teabags. Effing teabags! I mean honestly have a word.

‘ Teabags will be available from 8pm ‘
“ if only it were clear”, she says.
It.couldn’t.be.any.sodding.clearer.

And sorry, the tea bag treasure hunt is keeping you from something more important is it?
Why was she so salty about it?? It's just tea... Does she HAVE to be the FIRST to try it?? I was watching some of her old vlogs and in one she was sent a package from this company... I hope they realised how terrible she was at her job and that is why they stopped it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If only she was good at her “job” she’d have been sent the tea to try like the other people I’ve seen on social media this morning!

Reactions: 16
Shame she didn’t take the advice she gives to everyone else and just google it

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Would also like to make a request brogie. You start cutting sugar out of your tea if you’re having these already sweetened one. Two heaped spoons of sugar do not go in tea!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So her last videos have only got 12k views house tour has 50k :rolleyes:

I'm watching her flat tour totally different person and happy.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Brogan Tate #39 Is this her real life? Is it just a parody?

(To the tune of Bohemian Rhapsody)
Brogan Tate #39 is this her real life? Is this a parody, caught up in nothing, can’t find her toast and jam stupid tea.
again I hear Bo Rhap when I read this lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve got another rant about the gross tea. Why are they releasing it into shops at 8pm!? What does that achieve?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve got another rant about the gross tea. Why are they releasing it into shops at 8pm!? What does that achieve?!
I’m not sure the exact reason but I know when the company I work for do this it’s usually because an advert will go out at 8pm or a promotion. Not sure if this is the same reason :)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.