Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they are doing the garden "next YEAR' now. That would be 2 full years in the house before they spend time on the garden and lets face it, its going to be Benji doing most of the hard graft. Boredon will be picking up things so she can appear like she's doing work.
Im sure theres others out there who didn't get around to their gardens within a couple of years of moving in, but when you have someone who works on average 3 hours a week whats her excuse??!!! Lazy mare.

I also think its beyond laughable how someone does a slog waddling around Ikea, where theres decor and interior design inspiration and then she goes home to mooney mansion looking like a prison cell. Oh sorry a prison cell with a gold cushion in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That ikea video was hilarious mostly because she demonstrated how she has no taste of her own.

But I assumed that from the grey living room. I’m personally sick of seeing grey living rooms.

Reactions: 15
But why 1 pillow????? Same as 1 garden cushion for her. She's a selfish cowbag

Reactions: 9
I cant believe she took a work call in ikea!! How about staying home and actually do your "job" so you can deal with calls as a "professional" should 🤔🤔

Reactions: 17
I cant believe she took a work call in ikea!! How about staying home and actually do your "job" so you can deal with calls as a "professional" should 🤔🤔
And told us about her failed work call 😂👋 well done Brogladyte. Top class 'influencer' you are!

• Haha
And told us about her failed work call 😂👋 well done Brogladyte. Top class 'influencer' you are!
i was so confused when she said she answered the call and didn’t know what to do about calling them back and then in the next breath she’s getting excited over a cushion or something. Super profesh.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i was so confused when she said she answered the call and didn’t know what to do about calling them back and then in the next breath she’s getting excited over a cushion or something. Super profesh.....
I hope whichever brand this was has seen the vlog and has decided not to work with her!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I can’t imagine her work call to be that important otherwise she wouldn’t be wondering around IKEA. It’s all a farce to make herself look good.

Reactions: 16
How in the hell can her skin look constantly red, swollen, tight and sunburned?? Like girl do you just shine a uv light at your face all day???

Reactions: 14
How in the hell can her skin look constantly red, swollen, tight and sunburned?? Like girl do you just shine a uv light at your face all day???
Apparently when your heart is working harder it can cause your skin to appear pink/red. We all hear how much she struggles to breathe.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm slowly doing up my new build flat with nice pieces of vintage furniture and decor. I've been here a year and there's still loads to do but every single purchase I've researched for weeks before making. I don't want to buy twice. I could have gotten things straight away and bought things on impulse but why bother? It's such a waste of money. And all it results in is a bland house.

I'm no influencer but my friends and some people that follow me have sent me lovely messages saying how cool the place is looking.

What do YOU like Brogan? You yourself. Not influenced by others or copying others. I've said it before but she's got zero creativity. None in her vlogs and none in her house.

How irresponsiblein the midst of a pandemic, to travel to multiple supermarkets for teabags. How does she define this as work?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
“Committed to finding this tea” 4 minutes later “it might be time to give up” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s having another filling.. She’s had a fair few since I started following her. I know some people just get unlucky blah blah but we see how much pop she drinks. Crate of Cream Soda anyone!?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So she didn't actually read it and now she'll go back at 8pm. 4 separate supermarket trips in 1 day. Wouldn't call that essential....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Urgh!! Regardless of her supposedly being 'SEWWWW BUSY' and spending the day looking for tea but in the middle of a pandemic?! I know restrictions have been lifted (only to protect the economy, the virus is no less around now then it was in March) but man! I'm still only going shops I *need* to go to when I *need* to go. Many people are the same!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.