Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s having another filling.. She’s had a fair few since I started following her. I know some people just get unlucky blah blah but we see how much pop she drinks. Crate of Cream Soda anyone!?
I went to the dentist 6 months after having my son (cos it was free) worried because pregnancy can cause dental problems and I had last been to the dentist 11 years ago! (I was worried all my teeth would need to be pulled out) Not a thing wrong with my teeth, just got them cleaned and polished. Surely she can't be that unlucky? And I am the same age as Brogan,had bulimia for 11 years and not a thing wrong. Maybe she eats alot of sweet stuff and just doesn't brush her teeth,she strikes me as the type who cba to get out of her bed to brush her nashers. Obviously I know some people do have tit teeth genetically.

Reactions: 8
Its gone 8pm does she have the teabags
I imagine she was stood by the side of the poor employee who was trying to unpack them at 8pm, grabbing them from their hands before they could reach the shelf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I imagine she was stood by the side of the poor employee who was trying to unpack them at 8pm, grabbing them from their hands before they could reach the shelf.
Do you know who I am!!!! I must have the tea and I don't think you should make me wait any longer OR pay for it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also she only tagged Yorkshire tea for them to try and send her some, what happened to tea pigs brogie? Fits you now 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I went to the dentist 6 months after having my son (cos it was free) worried because pregnancy can cause dental problems and I had last been to the dentist 11 years ago! (I was worried all my teeth would need to be pulled out) Not a thing wrong with my teeth, just got them cleaned and polished. Surely she can't be that unlucky? And I am the same age as Brogan,had bulimia for 11 years and not a thing wrong. Maybe she eats alot of sweet stuff and just doesn't brush her teeth,she strikes me as the type who cba to get out of her bed to brush her nashers. Obviously I know some people do have tit teeth genetically.
Wait how is she getting a filling my dentist cancelled my appointment & only taken on emergency appointments (covid) either shes bullshitting or is in agony.

Her teeth are yellow half the time, mines are sensitive & get an all clear an come back in 6 months and thafs with sensitive teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wait how is she getting a filling my dentist cancelled my appointment & only taaaken on emergency appointments eithershes bullshitting or is in agony.
She’s had a private dentist for awhile (at least the time she had some work done it was private)

Reactions: 2
My dentist is an NHS one, and I had a check up in August, normal 6 month app that was booked in since feb. I think it depends on the dentist... not to jump to Brogan’s defence lol

Reactions: 5
Surprise, surprise of course shes "Private" :rolleyes:

Anyone think she will have a poool in her garden or hot tub.

Reactions: 3
Or she's at home with darling girl blanket and a drinkie face timing benji get the tea no not that one the new one

• Haha
She only wants these flavoured teas so one-day she will never have to leave her bed.
Toast and Jam tea for breakfast
Biscuit brew for a mid morning 'snack'
She's now after a pom bear and coleslaw tea and Pepsi Max chicken tea if you're reading Yorkshire tea!
Benji brings her tea in bed so she'll never have to leave her bed ever again!

(Don't think I've ever typed Tea so much in one post before!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She’s had a private dentist for awhile (at least the time she had some work done it was private)
Who is this dentist? I think all of Britain should be told....so they can stay away. The shame of being the dentist who’s dealt with those tombstone teef

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
My dentist is private and still only doing emergency treatment and you have to pay an extra £35 for their additional PPE.
I bet she had raging toothache when she spent that week on the sofa!

Reactions: 4
My dentist is private and still only doing emergency treatment and you have to pay an extra £35 for their additional PPE.
I bet she had raging toothache when she spent that week on the sofa!
Exactly I thought dentists were only doing emergencys (mines is)

My dentist is still offering check up appointments. The dentist I go to is a Private dentist, I go to them purely because they are the only dentist close by who offers sedation for any kind of work, and i’m a massive s**thouse when it comes to dentistry. I think it down to individual practises :)

Reactions: 6
I think it varies with dentists. I had an infection the other week, and unfortunately couldn’t get registered with a new NHS dentist (because of covid). So I had to go back to the very nice one I saw nearby before lockdown who is private. Really, it didn’t cost that much more than a capped NHS price.
Ultimately unless an emergency, dentistry is patient-led...so I guess she doesn’t prioritise or see her teeth as unsightly? She’d rather spend her influenza money on plastic plants, and a cushion for her {insert body part/corner of the house here}, or another bed for her darhling gurl BonBon. It’s not her fault, she must be so overwhelmed with her hard life chasing tea, and her colourful life as TateoB!

• Haha
£89 for an advent calendar... she really does like to waste her cash doesn’t she...
5CE23C81-8381-4FF3-ABA2-459FB4A896E5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Brogan Tate #39 Tattles Queen Bee Gets The Hump Cos She Ain't Got No Jam Tea.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.