Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for all the love Tatttlers ❤❤❤
First positive COVID case in school today... 🙄
14 at the university is work at, and at least 120 currently isolating with symptoms. It’s not fun and having a clinically extremely vulnerable man at home isn’t helping my stress levels! You got this!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Pretty sure plastic plants are single use too 🤔 Once it no longer suits or matches the decor it’ll be chucked. Single use isn’t time dependent surely? Why is she so snarky with people. Rude.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Snipe, snipe, snipe.

Keep at it, show everyone how you REALLY talk to people when they're not brands or holiday companies or other influencers who might help you to grow your channel.

"I didn't explain at the time, but I try not to use or buy single-use plastic products if possible. Thanks for your comments and I hope you enjoyed the video." See the difference Brogan?

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
So she’s upset about water being brought to her table but what do her gallons of Pepsi max come in?!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Where has she got this ‘single use plastic’ bandwagon from?! Anyone just needs to look at her house to see she actually doesn’t care: copious amounts of shampoo etc, Pepsi Max bottles galore, all those sprays and crap underneath her sink, the amount of wrap what will have been on her piano, face wipes she uses to wipe her make-up off, packets of crisps, M&M wrappers...
I’m all for using less plastic etc (and I’m trying to reduce our single use plastic at home) but please STOP TRYING TO BE SOMETHING YOURE NOT. Stop trying to preach things which it is evident you don’t even think about on a daily basis...
Also, be nicer to these people who comment.. stop being an actual witch for once perhaps? I mean she could have said ‘Hi! Thanks for your comment. Yes I see your point however my plastic plant will be kept for many years.... blah blah blah.’ This girl needs a manager again ASAP to do some damage limitation otherwise she is finished! 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Not if you refill them they’re not! I have quite a few bottles from when I’ve been desperate and keep them in the fridge or freezer for when we need cold water or ice packs....

Reactions: 7
I'm going to mention her vulnerable viewer! She writes huge, really in depth comments on all her videos. And all she gets in response is thanks?? Other more common quick comments get a full reply!! Brogan you're a horrible witch!!!

Reactions: 24
Wonder if brobeg is watching jade Billingtons kitchen transformation with envy
Yes brogan amazing how nice a house can be when you work hard, spend money on your house instead of tat and don't have the taste of a 80 year old

Reactions: 9
So she’s upset about water being brought to her table but what do her gallons of Pepsi max come in?!
i still don't get that your meant to drink water anyway last video she said her goal is drinking 2 ltrs a day :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Why didn’t she take her own water bottle? If you know you’re out of the house of awhile including driving to Southampton and back, surely you’d pack your own?

Reactions: 19
Since when has she ever cared about her plastic footprint? Has she ever done vlogs or posts about recycling hacks or tips, eco-friendly alternative products, spoken at all about environmental issues or single use plastic? Has she bugger. She thinks having a glass at IKEA for water is going to make her some sort of z list Greta Thunberg and ignore the copious amounts of plastic she goes through with her endless shopping/deliveries etc.

In a previous vlog she was almost sneering when saying she took all her green waste to Benji's mum because they STILL haven't got round to ordering a green waste recycling bin for their house and they've been there a year! I don't believe for one minute she's someone that is passionate about recycling/reducing their use of plastic, nor for that matter someone that even does it to begin with. She's just as lazy with causes she says she is so uninterested passionate about.

It's also no surprise but still deeply unpleasant how nasty she is to people when replying to their comments. Once again her shoddy grammar skills follow her wherever she types, surely her beloved grammarly should have told her you don't follow an ! with a ?. Clueless as always.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Also can I just giggle that 13 months ago jade Billington hit 100k subscribers- brogans goal she goes on and on about, and since then jades gained nearly another 40k subscribers, and this isn't her full time job.
Hey brogan
How many subscribers have you gained in a year when this is your full time job?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks for all the love Tatttlers ❤❤❤
First positive COVID case in school today... 🙄
Hang in there. I work for a local authority doing PR and we’ve had cases in most of our schools now but thankfully very few which resulted in cases spreading within the school. Majority are catching it outside and the contact tracing system seems to be working so far 🤞🏼 We think every school will end up with the odd case here and there at some point in time. It’s inevitable really so just got to try and manage it.

• Heart
I don't see any others begging for subscribers like she does!!!! If you put out good content the subs will come naturally....

Also noticed a few people lately with pixi PR packages (Becca Rose included) haven't seen Brogladyte get a parcel from them for a while?? I hope all our complaints worked!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In the past 30 days shes only made a max of £500 from video views.
I know she gets something from big potato etc
But come on
This is meant to be her full time job and per month she's basically making what I made working part time in a shop when I was in uni.

According to her social blade, based on current patterns she won't hit 100k for another 2 years
2 years to get an extra 23k followers
Brogan your channel is dead
Give up

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
In the past 30 days shes only made a max of £500 from video views.
I know she gets something from big potato etc
But come on
This is meant to be her full time job and per month she's basically making what I made working part time in a shop when I was in uni.

According to her social blade, based on current patterns she won't hit 100k for another 2 years
2 years to get an extra 23k followers
Brogan your channel is dead
Give up
GOOD!
Couldn’t happen to a nicer person... 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Brogan Tate #39 Ikea Trips & Fake Plants While Spending Benjis Hard Earned Cash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.