Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How did she just sit in Ikea and complain about a plastic water bottle... when she guzzles about 500litres of Pepsi Max a week (from plastic bottles)
Not to mention all the other shit she buys/eats or receives WOW

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Vickisuder

There is even a rude undertone tI it- “don’t expect anything anytime soon!”

how about “we’re taking our time but I’m blogging the whole thing for you- as soon as it’s finished we’ll do a big revel for you all”

• Haha

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
Hope loads of people comment on the no social distancing and don’t buy from such an Irresponsible brand. The ridiculous thing is, it’s Halloween themed stuff so why couldn’t they wear masks that suit the theme?
Nice to see they’ve used some actual witches 👀

• Haha

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
Aww congratulations @disneys ! What lovely news!

Definitely got the Google Nest with that Spotify offer. I did, pretty cute bit of gear for free. But WHY did they get two?! Assuming one for Banjo’s account and one for Bogons. But one is plenty, and getting two she’s just taken one off someone who couldn’t get one as the demand was so high they stopped the offer.
typical, hoarder, greedy, grabby!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

skintsocks

VIP Member
Imagine spending your 20s in a new (to her) house, and putting stickers into a book instead of doing something to make the house look lovely. Or even......brace yourselves......preparing something DIFFERENT for dinner ready for when Binjuice comes home from work. On a side note, I think pepsi max chicken should be banned. I'm never trying it, it sounds rank.

• Haha

JLXRD

VIP Member
There’s an article slamming Zoella for furloughing an employee when her business runs online so was unaffected. An mp tweeted about it and the sun picked it up.

Ready to alert my local MP (same as Brogans) about Brogs misusing the self employment loans to be a lazy toad 😂

• Haha

ClaraH

Wow if that is all she can produce in a week she should be ashamed of herself. It was shoddy and she couldn’t even be arsed to do a proper try on haul with it. Sitting in he car with a load of crap waiting to go to the dump and then not even finishing it properly. Those clothes she chose were awful. Utter trash

• Wow
  • Haha

violet424

RIDDLE ME THIS
this sack of potatoes makes less than no effort with her appearance and her personality is shoddier than her decking. HOW the FLIP does she have someone doting on her and applauding her for her destructive and unhealthy ways??? Anyone????

• Heart
‘Full glam’ - sorry I don’t see it! She just looks like she does on a normal day when she has made a tiny effort...
And the tea bags... whoever conned her into thinking they would be released at 8 well done 👍🏻 cause I work in said supermarket and we would never do a timed release on a line of teabags 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Cupcake12

VIP Member
Then her next stories tagging teapigs left right and centre!!! Clawing it back there bogbrush??

• Haha
  • Heart

Loz222

So she’s upset about water being brought to her table but what do her gallons of Pepsi max come in?!

• Haha

Alicia247

Chatty Member
that video was a complete shambles from the get go!
talking about showing her mates ...sorry "OUR mates" round her house as if it's some swanky mansion when in reality it's nothing special at all filled with Disney tat...pure tack!

she came across real smug and belittling and very show offish! which I suppose fits her persona perfectly!

of course darling geurl Bonnie gets a mention and her boyf bengal tiger!

HATE how she calls her living room a lounge and just how she speaks in general and those tombstone teeth would make u sick!

brogan love get off your high horse darling

still can't get over she talks about being in her mid twenties and feelin so grown up yet she is surrounded by mickey mouse galore and wtf has she that Disney suitcase sitting out for like it's part of her Disney shrine. grow up brogan and make your house a proper home not an overgrown baby's play house.

good luck having garden parties in that jungle of yours,maybe your next door neighbour will let you host it there saying as you love to post pics of their garden as if it's your own.

• Haha

VV93

Please do, she’s unbearable

View attachment 255376
Doesn’t she realise she does the exact same thing herself. I recall her wishing death upon anyone using this site and assuming we were all middle aged, uneducated, jobless women.

Her workplace was only found out due to her making a point that what you say online should not be allowed to be anonymous. So she had no problem wanting other people to be called out for giving criticism but did not think it’s fair her employer should be informed of her using disgusting threatening language. It works both ways hypocrite.

Lauurz

VIP Member
I'm putting my old suggestion back out there but with an adjustment to the amount of days...

Brogan Tate #39 - Working an hour a day, 2 days a year.

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I know it was mentioned about her selfishness yesterday re her flying to Disney day but not mentioning about cast members potentially losing their jobs. A cast member on my insta has been sharing how people can help as a lot of the Florida residents who work for Disney have been having to use food banks. The magic is very much gone at the minute and she’s such a selfish fuck going on about how she hopes to get there next year. Fuck off you self entitled arsehole. Benji does seem like a decent guy and I think he’s realised how awful she is now they’ve had to spend loads of time together during lockdown. Get out and take Bonnie with you lol! I do feel sorry for him being stuck with her. The lack of friends and falling out speaks volumes.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
It’s offensive to people in their 30s 🤣 My friends are between 28 and 40 and not one looks haggered like Brogan.

I hope she influences you all to drink water and not wear a towel on your head.

• Haha
  • Heart