Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JLXRD

VIP Member
Imagine spending your 20s in a new (to her) house, and putting stickers into a book instead of doing something to make the house look lovely. Or even......brace yourselves......preparing something DIFFERENT for dinner ready for when Binjuice comes home from work. On a side note, I think pepsi max chicken should be banned. I'm never trying it, it sounds rank.
BINJUICE😂 I am dead

• Haha
Reactions: 32

LMJ

VIP Member
Sorry I definitely must of missed this but why did she get a government grant?
She's self employed I think and she mentioned on twitter to someone that she got the government furlough grant. The grant that was there to help struggling businesses but Brogan just took it and used it as a holiday at home really and an excuse to not work at all.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

DisneyIsLife

Weirdly got recommended these today to follow as new accounts. I only follow one brogan & it’s our lazy friend
F8247AD3-10D0-43D5-BE5E-40323AD0148A.jpeg
C3604DD9-6B07-4245-9663-0532718D45F7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Nitty_gritty482

And also yet again, greedy greedy Benji and Brogan buying 2 boxes (80 teabags). What if they are disgusting? Wouldn't you just buy one box first to try them. Everything is always in excess.

Lola123

VIP Member
She said she was drawn to white cupboards and a beach top
So exactly what they’ve got now?
says they’re going to renovate the kitchen, garden and bathroom?
THEY DID THE BATHROOM WHEN THEY FIRST MOVED IN!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Bluebell721

Chatty Member
Why does Ben have to do all the DIY? You have hands hun...I don’t know I think in this day and age it’s good for the girls to get stuck in with it, also incase he’s ever away she can fix things herself rather than crying to mummy and get step dad to come sort it.

• Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
Constantly referencing our chat here is actually getting kinda lame. Hi Beth 🙋🏻‍♀️

75D2BB2B-E774-43BA-A10B-66C1F88E2015.jpeg

• Haha

LMJ

VIP Member
does anyone think this might be an old photo? that pose is as odd as her, she always looks like she is holding in a fart 😂

one day she will wrap her leg all the way round the other leg and contort her body like something from cirque de soleil to try and hide her body. She is so bizarre 🙈

• Haha

Jbxyz

"we didn't want a new build, we wanted somewhere to make our own" THEN WHY HAVE YOU MADE THE HOUSE WHITER THAN WHITE
She says that as if she was spending a lot of time to look for a very individual home with character features like fireplaces and wooden beams,etc....and not.... a 3 bed house with cream coloured walls and some glass doors out to the garden...

The way she’s trying to come across as an expert on home ownership or renovation is seriously pissing me off. Her idea of “tips” are just everybody else’s common sense. As someone who has grown up living in “renovate as you go” homes due to a family lifestyle of small scale property development ( we went two winters without heating in a house that was literally just bricks and concrete floor) it’s hilarious she thinks what She’s saying is groundbreaking.....

I’m not going to take advice from the girl who spends all year complaining they need to do their garden and then purchases one single cushion to sit on for it.

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
You can tell she’s terrified of Julie and for good reason .. she clearly wasn’t fussed on that dress but was too scared to say “sorry mum, I’m not feeling it” .. Julie has been so nasty to her in the past so sadly it’s not a surprise that brogan is wary around her and is desperate to please her .. she thinks she’s got such a healthy relationship with her mum but it couldn’t be further from it

Lola123

VIP Member
I think she’s not weekly vlogging because she knows we pick up on loads of stuff, she is doing nothing all week and her and Benji are arguing a lot so she’s trying to hide the unhappiness (from that and other things) and she’s shit scared she’ll get cancelled from breaking lockdown rules again

Pinkii

VIP Member
Does she genuinely think it’s a challenge to manage a mortgage and bills? Ffs. It’s clear she lived for free for a long time, everyone else who pays for their rentals can manage this bills just fine.

Also managing rent and bills is exactly the same as managing a mortgage, so fuck knows what she’s talking about.
exactly, and most peoples mortgages are often lower than rent but she has lived via the bank of ‘mumsy’ she has no clue what real People do.

any normal sane person with common sense will know her video is complete bullocks and doesn’t cover the real stuff you need to know.

I/people don’t need advice from someone who didn’t do the most basic thing in house buying, A SURVERY!!

• Heart

PoppyRose

Chatty Member
Still trying to buy a personality via products, I see.

It’s just tea, Brogan. You’re still as beige as your living room.

• Haha
Reactions: 30