Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Who would buy anything HP based now we know that JK is totally problematic.
Yes although she is not the only person involved with Harry Potter, the books maybe but beyond that there’s hundreds of people involved who hopefully don’t share her views... it’s not their fault or the franchises fault so it’s kinda harsh to disown it all over 1 idiot.

Reactions: 4

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
I apologise if this has been written / answered before, but not being from the UK- in wondering how much of a grant she could have received for loss of work/ income? Surely it can’t have been that much?

Lola123

VIP Member
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned but he actually posted a pic of the golf on the 5th of september, she didn’t post anything from what I can remember (don’t know if she was on stories) so did she just use a photo from two weeks ago? I wouldn’t put it past her to be sat by herself in her bed whilst benji had been invited out again by his dad or pals, surely if he’d have gone golfing again he’d have posted (or brogie would have for proof) (maybe I’m just too cynical)

Talensandtruths

I think it varies with dentists. I had an infection the other week, and unfortunately couldn’t get registered with a new NHS dentist (because of covid). So I had to go back to the very nice one I saw nearby before lockdown who is private. Really, it didn’t cost that much more than a capped NHS price.
Ultimately unless an emergency, dentistry is patient-led...so I guess she doesn’t prioritise or see her teeth as unsightly? She’d rather spend her influenza money on plastic plants, and a cushion for her {insert body part/corner of the house here}, or another bed for her darhling gurl BonBon. It’s not her fault, she must be so overwhelmed with her hard life chasing tea, and her colourful life as TateoB!

• Haha

VV93

it’s American sizing, so the 8 is actually a UK 12 but it’s quite generous. I tried a pair on but didn’t think they’re worth the price. I’m a UK 10 and tried on a lululemon 6 but they were roomy so could have got a 4 (UK 8) lulu lemon tell you to try on different sizes to find the best fit for you because you may fit into several sizes but one will be most comfortable. Eg I could have probably squeezed into a size 2 (UK 6) but it wouldn’t be as comfortable as the next size up which is still a size below I usually am in other shops
The label said 25” though, which is a U.K. 8 in trousers jeans etc. Either way, she’s definitely just tried to choose the smallest she could fit into.

gossgal

VIP Member
Imagine spending your 20s in a new (to her) house, and putting stickers into a book instead of doing something to make the house look lovely. Or even......brace yourselves......preparing something DIFFERENT for dinner ready for when Binjuice comes home from work. On a side note, I think pepsi max chicken should be banned. I'm never trying it, it sounds rank.
Same :sick:

• Haha

Laur91

VIP Member
Not going to toot my own hoot or anything but my suggested title earlier in the thread has almost 100 likes. And is still depressingly relevant 😂

'Don't expect anything anytime soon'

It’s the little things.....😂

BlueLou

Chatty Member
I still can’t believe 100 people decided to sign up on the back off of that vlog 🤷🏼‍♀️

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
My dentist is private and still only doing emergency treatment and you have to pay an extra £35 for their additional PPE.
I bet she had raging toothache when she spent that week on the sofa!