Brogan Tate #39 Don't expect anything anytime soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

I think the title says it all really. Thanks for picking mine gang. And thanks to Brogan for the complete lack of inspiration.

Reactions: 35
Good title choice 👌🏼

Will there be a #40

Will brogan put out more than one video a week

Will she finally admit she’s a size 18/20

Will Ben finally see her for the lazy mare she is

stay tuned pals... 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
We’ve written a recap but we don’t know when we’ll post it. Maybe tomorrow.

^^^
That pretty much sums brogan up without needing a recap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
A very apt title 😁 Not much to recap since she's done f all

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just can’t see how she’ll ever work again in an office when her channel inevitably tanks. If any employers look at her socials, they’ll see she’s done very little in a very long time.

I don’t mind a haul video, but I get so bored when its the same every single time. I’ve seen more of her Primark than my local one recently, yet haven’t been inspired/influenced to buy a single thing. Also it’s clear she is just going there and buying things for content. She didn’t need that leopard print dress for events, there won’t be events anytime soon!

Also, as others have pointed out, doing the ‘haul’ part of the video in the car was so lazy. At least pad out the video a little bit with a little ‘try-on’ montage, not just an inserted photo of you in one of the dresses.

I feel like she has seen so many of these ‘self care’ ‘take time for yourself’ posts and think that applies to her but it just doesn’t. I’m not going to massively speculate on her mental or physical health, but I struggle to see what she needs to ‘take time’ for, when to viewers it looks like she hasn’t worked properly at all this year.

I also find it so hard to believe I was once a fan of her work. I found her channel funny and relatable, she seemed so passionate and driven, it was like tuning in with a friend in some respects. Now I look at her channel and socials and just don’t aspire to be anything like her. Her content is depressing, boring, and doesn’t have any spark. Its quite sad really because I want to give her a kick up the arse (which is what she’s paying her coach for) and show her what she really could be doing. Ngl all her remaining fans give me such a creepy impression as surely none of them are there for her work, just wanting to be her best mate. I wish she saw the constructive criticism given here as trying to help her, and not consistently disregarding it as a two fingers to us when really if she did listen she could be improving.

Sorry lol my rant on this thread over hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Apologies for lack of a recap.

If anyone can think of anything that happened last thread or anything that Brogan has done recently, please feel free to write one....I'm genuinely drawing a blank.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's taken me a little while to process and figure out what was bugging me so much about the latest video, and I've finally worked it out. It wasn't just (as others have pointed out) her lack of enthusiasm, or the subservience to Julie's opinions.

I follow a few threads on here about UK influenzas, and there's a pattern that's been emerging for some time which I haven't noticed until now. It's a speech/language pattern that turns all their content into the same thing - they "actually love" or "really like" things that are always described as "nice" and/or "lovely". The vocabulary is incredibly limited and a testament to either 1)a lack of reading and/or no interest in self-education, and 2)how they're all imitating each other, whether they realise it or not. Every single one of them does it - Lucy Carter, Elle Darby, Gemma Miles, Gabby Lindley, I could go on... To show you what I mean, here's Brogan's count for this video (not counting Julie's comments):
lovely - 6
nice - 14
love - 28
actually - 9

I can't believe it took this video in particular for me to get it :ROFLMAO: the above plus "I really [verb]" and any reference to "cosy" (there were some in this video) is making me crazy enough to make lists like I just have. There wasn't much other opinion language in there (excepting "I like..."), and this is something I've been subconsciously noticing on other people's videos as well. UK blogging videos are saturated with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It's taken me a little while to process and figure out what was bugging me so much about the latest video, and I've finally worked it out. It wasn't just (as others have pointed out) her lack of enthusiasm, or the subservience to Julie's opinions.

I follow a few threads on here about UK influenzas, and there's a pattern that's been emerging for some time which I haven't noticed until now. It's a speech/language pattern that turns all their content into the same thing - they "actually love" or "really like" things that are always described as "nice" and/or "lovely". The vocabulary is incredibly limited and a testament to either 1)a lack of reading and/or no interest in self-education, and 2)how they're all imitating each other, whether they realise it or not. Every single one of them does it - Lucy Carter, Elle Darby, Gemma Miles, Gabby Lindley, I could go on... To show you what I mean, here's Brogan's count for this video (not counting Julie's comments):
lovely - 6
nice - 14
love - 28
actually - 9

I can't believe it took this video in particular for me to get it :ROFLMAO: the above plus "I really [verb]" and any reference to "cosy" (there were some in this video) is making me crazy enough to make lists like I just have. There wasn't much other opinion language in there (excepting "I like..."), and this is something I've been subconsciously noticing on other people's videos as well. UK blogging videos are saturated with it.
Yes to this! I thought exactly the same thing. If you took a shot every time she ‘loved’ something you’d be paralytic in a mere 12 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Recap time! Please add anything I've forgotten about!

- Brogan continues to be a sloth
- horrifying Tangle Teeze(sp?) ads spotted on FB
- Benjjjjjjjjj has taken up golf; rumours abound for his reasons and/or motivation but I think we concluded she pretended she'd been invited?
- occasional new members are popping up stamping posts with 'angry' faces; very amusing
- Beth is still sniping away at Brogan on her locked Twitter account
- we are still begging her to put the damn dog down
- Brogan's still making tone-deaf social media posts about travelling and/or Disney
- she drove to a whole TWO supermarkets for the 8pm "launch" (lol) of a new tea, and coudn't find it. Eventually she bought 2 boxes and doesn't like it
- threw a strop on her IKEA video comments because she didn't like the plastic water bottle and people were commenting on it (but shops at Primark etc for fast fashion)
- spent an outrageous amount on tatty advent calendars, including one for stationary
- was part of a "socially distanced" photoshoot for someone's brand where they were all hugging each other
- lied about her size in people's comments asking about the brand sizing
- keeps the broganlever Insta account name on standby
- only completed her 15K steps video because Benjjjjj made her go for more walks
- gave us lessons on buying a house, and deleted all the comments saying "get a survey"

and finally... @disneys got married!!! 🥰 (and still had time to create content i.e. a story for us!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Recap time! Please add anything I've forgotten about!

- Brogan continues to be a sloth
- horrifying Tangle Teeze(sp?) ads spotted on FB
- Benjjjjjjjjj has taken up golf; rumours abound for his reasons and/or motivation but I think we concluded she pretended she'd been invited?
- occasional new members are popping up stamping posts with 'angry' faces; very amusing
- Beth is still sniping away at Brogan on her locked Twitter account
- we are still begging her to put the damn dog down
- Brogan's still making tone-deaf social media posts about travelling and/or Disney
- she drove to a whole TWO supermarkets for the 8pm "launch" (lol) of a new tea, and coudn't find it. Eventually she bought 2 boxes and doesn't like it
- threw a strop on her IKEA video comments because she didn't like the plastic water bottle and people were commenting on it (but shops at Primark etc for fast fashion)
- spent an outrageous amount on tatty advent calendars, including one for stationary
- was part of a "socially distanced" photoshoot for someone's brand where they were all hugging each other
- lied about her size in people's comments asking about the brand sizing
- keeps the broganlever Insta account name on standby
- only completed her 15K steps video because Benjjjjj made her go for more walks
- gave us lessons on buying a house, and deleted all the comments saying "get a survey"

and finally... @disneys got married!!! 🥰 (and still had time to create content i.e. a story for us!)
I got on the recap !! Wow, I am honoured , thanks everyone ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Holy crap I was bored just reading the recap 🤣 her Instagram, Twitter, videos and whole being are sooooo dull

1. She looks like a square in that dress. The length is wrong and the sleeves don't suit her.
2. She's not reading the music! She's just watching the hands move. That is teaching her nothing...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Holy hell that piano playing g is awful. There is no way on earth she has any sort of piano grade & as for remembering how to read music, once learnt you don’t forget. More BS from Boring Bogie

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Remember when she waited months for her keyboard / “electric piano” to arrive, and then the stand was too small 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.