Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
You have to provide proof of your previous three years worth of tax I think. It was 80 percent, and the next installment was 70 percent. I think there's a new one coming out which will be a whapping 20 percent! :p I know that hit a few friends of mine hard because they've only just gone self employed this last year or so.

Reactions: 3

gossgal

VIP Member
Has she uploaded anyfink yet :rolleyes:

Oh wait weve had a tropical rain storm haven't we = to wet to work

Was watching this crazylife channel their Brogan that is how you spend a busy day it's called real life try it!

Last edited:

Jxxx

VIP Member
Hahah I’m sure you don’t, I’m 32 and people think I’m 23 max lol! Yes I was watching her older weekly vlogs recently and she’s like a different person there, not even just looks she’s so much more bright and happy I don’t know how to describe it 😂
😂 I get what you mean, it’s so weird when it’s not even what five years difference 🙈

ProphecyLost

Chatty Member
When my nan died last year i made a tradition that i would buy one Disney Christmas tree decoration each year which reminds me of her. Honestly have a few cups from the Disney store and a few Primark bits gathered over the last few years I'd say you could fill one shelf with it all.
I do have a few Christmas bits for the house but again we are talking maximum 4 pieces that blend in with whats already here. Our disney mini tree and harry potter mini tree guarding the crib was a talking point in my family last year. I work in early years so that stuff is expected of me

KINGAA

VIP Member
I literally my six month checkup next week 😭 and I have to pay for the ppe. We're private. Certainly no pool or hot tub though thanks. Sometimes it's the only way you can get seen to :p
Yeah I’m private too, the only way they’d take me on and the prices aren’t really that different in mine but I had a check up for end of March which they pushed back to September and they’ve now cancelled because still only emergencies.

Sybil

Chatty Member
I’ve got another rant about the gross tea. Why are they releasing it into shops at 8pm!? What does that achieve?!
I’m not sure the exact reason but I know when the company I work for do this it’s usually because an advert will go out at 8pm or a promotion. Not sure if this is the same reason :)

Reactions: 2
I think Brogan knows she doesn't have to work right now. She is riding on the government grant and seeing it as an excuse for her to sit back, do sweet fa and still bring in the odd ad for Big Potatoes, that cr*ppy shampoo, etc to top up what she has got from the grant. If anything covid has allowed her festering behaviour to become her normal even more.

What she doesn't realise is that once that grant money runs out and because she has done sweet fa all this time, a year from now when more and more brands are turned off by her, her views are even lower than they are now and she becomes even more irrelevant. That all this time so many others have been working hard to build their brand, produce much more interesting and better content, many whilst working full time too and they will all overtake her, as so many are already...and she will have no backup plan.

Her views are so bad, any new followers are definitely bought on youtube and she blocks anyone who doesn't kiss her butt.

She is relying on Disney for next year even though she isn't a disney vlogger, but who knows what will happen with covid/travel even for next year. She is so thick she won't look beyond that. For someone who says she loves organising and planning she can't plan or organise for sh*t.

I wouldn't be surprise if this time next year she is either secretly begging Benji to propose to her (for content) or she pushes to move house again, but it will all be for content as she has absolutely nothing else.
Sorry I definitely must of missed this but why did she get a government grant?

Lola123

VIP Member
Wait how is she getting a filling my dentist cancelled my appointment & only taaaken on emergency appointments eithershes bullshitting or is in agony.
She’s had a private dentist for awhile (at least the time she had some work done it was private)