Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneyfan

A few non fan (don’t want to say ‘hate’) accounts are popping up on Insta under her brogantatexo hashtag. Wonder if these are fellow Tattlers?
I think they are Tattlers as one of the posts called her Begon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

ProphecyLost

Chatty Member
That statement makes me think ben did all the bank meetings before the mortgage as they only give a certain amount based on income not sure what it is in the UK, Ireland is 3.5 times your annual income after you earn a certain amount, this depends on the deposit available too.

Reactions: 6

Scapier88

VIP Member
I imagine she was stood by the side of the poor employee who was trying to unpack them at 8pm, grabbing them from their hands before they could reach the shelf.
Or she's at home with darling girl blanket and a drinkie face timing benji get the tea no not that one the new one

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she’s that worried about making 2 similar videos so close together, maybe she should produce more content?

Just an idea... mind you, I haven’t got 9 years of experience on YouTube and a stagnant subscriber count
I bet her 'coach' still hasn't figured that one out lol..

gossgal

VIP Member
So her last videos have only got 12k views house tour has 50k :rolleyes:

I'm watching her flat tour totally different person and happy.

• Wow

kazizzle

VIP Member
To be fair this looks like, after the last dress, she sized up! And now shes now pinching it in, looks so baggy around the waist line and defo not her size, but then its confusing, because of how the fabrics been cut for the skirt it lies really badly (fashion design degree talking)
Now I look back it does look like she's pinching it in. I don't hate it - I think it could look cute with a nice belt round the middle to give it some shape and just some casual shoes.

gossgal

VIP Member
If I had a small buisness I wouldn't want mooneys money it would stink of grease and odd smells she never looks clean anymore that has got to be a stage of depression

An how professional is she drinking on the job of that video her drinking is starting to become a worry okay fine it was a sat but dont get pished on the job ffs.

gossgal

VIP Member
My dentist is private and still only doing emergency treatment and you have to pay an extra £35 for their additional PPE.
I bet she had raging toothache when she spent that week on the sofa!
Exactly I thought dentists were only doing emergencys (mines is)

Talensandtruths

off topic but are the leggings good material at all. Also cheeky to ask can you drop a link. In need of some good leggings where you can’t see my bum hahah & I can’t afford £88 on one pair after losing my job recently

off topic but are the leggings good material at all. Also cheeky to ask can you drop a link. In need of some good leggings where you can’t see my bum hahah & I can’t afford £88 on one pair after losing my job recently
Just search for CRZ yoga leggings on Amazon 🙃 (I got the ones with the side pockets) as I use them for running and eventually when I feel safe to, the gym. They may have gone up since I purchased them (they were like £16 at the time).