Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whenseptemberends

Can someone 'in the know' enlighten me....

So, take the IKEA video for example, what will Moonface have claimed as expenses? Fuel to drive to Southampton? Meatballs? Cake? The infamous water bottle? All the shit she bought?

Reactions: 4

gossgal

VIP Member
Surprise, surprise of course shes "Private" :rolleyes:

Anyone think she will have a poool in her garden or hot tub.

Reactions: 3

KINGAA

VIP Member
RIDDLE ME THIS
this sack of potatoes makes less than no effort with her appearance and her personality is shoddier than her decking. HOW the FLIP does she have someone doting on her and applauding her for her destructive and unhealthy ways??? Anyone????
I mean, does she really? Take away all the fake subs and inactive subs I bet she’d be left with hardly any “fans”.

Edit: I read that wrong - I was rubbing my eye.

Patsy

Chatty Member
But her car-oke is soooo good 🙄 "you guys always request this"
How does she get away with that? Other YT channels have mentioned that they’re not allowed to play current/chart music. She does it a lot in some of the vlogs though.

ClaraH

She never bought a size 8 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The label probably belongs to the ones her bitchy buddy bought. Either that or she swiped a label in store. Either way with their sizing there is no way she is in an 8. Seriously She needs to get some help 🤪

• Haha

kazizzle

VIP Member
Hi guys, I’m a long time reader first time poster!
I was just watching Sam4Gods’ vlog when she faked going to Disneyland Paris. I’m about 8 minutes in, and Brogan replied to one of Sam’s insta followers comments stating how she believed it looked fake. Sam then proceeded to DM Brogan and say she isn’t actually in Paris, but can she play along for a few days, in which Brogan replied “Not going to lie, I thought it all looked so fake😂 secrets safe with me”.. now might just be me, but considering Sam refers to Brogan as a friend, is anyone else perceiving Brogan’s comment as just out right rude???
Just headed on to watch this now. Clever idea. Lots of effort went in to it.
For some reason I have Sam4God blocked on twitter and I have absolutely zero idea why... 😂

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Thanks for all the love Tatttlers ❤❤❤
First positive COVID case in school today... 🙄
Meanwhile Princess Boregan puts up holds up to the wall a pointless shelf she doesn’t need... If she cleared out her useless crap from her drawers she’d find she has ample space for such important documents 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
There’s two at my daughters School.

• Heart