Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
My dentist is an NHS one, and I had a check up in August, normal 6 month app that was booked in since feb. I think it depends on the dentist... not to jump to Brogan’s defence lol

Reactions: 5

Busterboo

Chatty Member
Sorry all... I’ve been a bit quiet on here because I have some news .. I’m a married woman ! Mr Disneys made an honest woman of me :D

we were going to wait until next year but fuck it , it was super cheap and we only had our nearest and dearest there ! We’ll have a party next year

I will work on a brogan scene for you all tonight .. get ready !
Congratulations!!!! ❤🎉 Such lovely news and sounds perfect!! xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5

KINGAA

VIP Member
“Maybe they don’t like me, maybe I’m not a nice person”
yep that’s sums it up 😂 never actually watched these videos before properly but jesus likes to play the victim 🙈View attachment 261098
Made it to the beggining of San Fran, something happened in Vegas... at some point in the vlog she was on her own a lot, different group of people.

Reactions: 4

r0sie9

Apologies if this has already been posted on previous threads (I can’t remember, there’s so many!:ROFLMAO:) but how different does she look?!? I almost forgot she looked like this a few years ago.
Blocked the other girls face for privacy but if you search #brogantate on Instagram this photo comes up, it’s dated March this year but the photo must be years old?!
Edit to say unless it’s just a good angle, but she doesn’t even smile nicely like this anymore, strange.

Attachments

Viewer1901

VIP Member
This may have already been covered so sorry if it has, but how are they able to sell Harry Potter inspired merch? is it not breaching copyright? :unsure:
So many people do it. Technically I think it is. They try to say ‘inspired’ instead.

Jxxx

VIP Member
It wouldn’t be so bad if she spent her day doing something productive. We never see her do much cleaning or cooking at all and she can’t use the excuse that she’s busy with work because she shows how much she isn’t busy.
Yep I agree 👌🏼

Alicia247

Chatty Member
she is a lazy slob who hasn't got a days work in her!!!

any chance of her actually working and uploading a video? like how hard is it to record yourself and hit upload

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Weirdly got recommended these today to follow as new accounts. I only follow one brogan & it’s our lazy friendView attachment 256209View attachment 256213
Nope nope, no one needs tot see her slurping on sugar teas! It also sounds like what a podcast might be called.....
maybe she’s going to do what her fave other lazy arse Victoria does and have a podcast for her patreons? (I think it’s only for those who pay but I could be wrong?)

Lauurz

VIP Member
If I had a small buisness I wouldn't want mooneys money it would stink of grease and odd smells she never looks clean anymore that has got to be a stage of depression
You'd never see her money...she wants everything for free!