Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who do no buy years or low buys years are quite popular on YouTube because a lot of people are sick of consumerism culture, I’d 100% watcher her do this for a month, I love what I spent in a week videos too!! She just won’t do it because shopping is the only thing that gives her joy (she should be using the money she’s saving for her pension, therapy or their house in case it goes tits up)
I haven't watched her videos in months but I would be interested if she tried this. Imagine if she set herself a budget each week for a month or something (although I think we know how that video would turn out 😂). Its because of her job she's used to buying new products constantly to keep up with trends and hope she gets brand deals for future videos. I think a lot of the things she buys she only gets them to fit in with others, so many of these brands she talks about are only mentioned a handful of times before shes on to the next trend.

Reactions: 11
Not sure that YT coach is doing her much good when her monthly subscribers are down 25% and views down 21%..

E6D515EA-C7A7-4BF9-A258-7897A1D5EE79.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I hate to reference Brummy Mummy(!), but Moonface needs to listen up..... When you do your French tuck, you look like the image on the right, please stop, many thanks, Society xo

Screenshot_20200926_181224.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She never bought a size 8 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The label probably belongs to the ones her bitchy buddy bought. Either that or she swiped a label in store. Either way with their sizing there is no way she is in an 8. Seriously She needs to get some help 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Weirdly got recommended these today to follow as new accounts. I only follow one brogan & it’s our lazy friend
F8247AD3-10D0-43D5-BE5E-40323AD0148A.jpeg
C3604DD9-6B07-4245-9663-0532718D45F7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Weirdly got recommended these today to follow as new accounts. I only follow one brogan & it’s our lazy friendView attachment 256209View attachment 256213
Nope nope, no one needs tot see her slurping on sugar teas! It also sounds like what a podcast might be called.....
maybe she’s going to do what her fave other lazy arse Victoria does and have a podcast for her patreons? (I think it’s only for those who pay but I could be wrong?)

Reactions: 4
I bet she thinks she's so clever setting these accounts up not realising how easy they are to find 🤣 she's absolutely positively pathetic!!! Silly cow. Why would you save the name when your followers won't transfer over.... Idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet she thinks she's so clever setting these accounts up not realising how easy they are to find 🤣 she's absolutely positively pathetic!!! Silly cow. Why would you save the name when your followers won't transfer over.... Idiot
Because, she can then change her Brogantatexo account name to Broganlever when she is married as it won’t be taken. She just needs to change the broganlever one a few mins before.

Reactions: 13
Because, she can then change her Brogantatexo name to Broganlever when she is married as it won’t be taken. She just needs to change the broganlever one a few mins before.
I'm mortified for her. This is next level cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is there a way to check when the account was created? When did they start dating? How quickly was the turnaround here I wonder? 🤣👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s been wearing them all day and you can’t even tell you have em on....
Same with my £2.80 Primark ones hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg is she saving the user name in case she gets married - what an absolute psycho
That’s made my day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Those leggings look so much like the £6 ones I bought my daughter for PE in Primark last week.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Apologies if this has already been posted on previous threads (I can’t remember, there’s so many!:ROFLMAO:) but how different does she look?!? I almost forgot she looked like this a few years ago.
Blocked the other girls face for privacy but if you search #brogantate on Instagram this photo comes up, it’s dated March this year but the photo must be years old?!
Edit to say unless it’s just a good angle, but she doesn’t even smile nicely like this anymore, strange.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else find her stories plugging her ‘friends’ sweet boxes embarrassing. I mean wow use her code and get a £1 off the price! Jesus with so many people on reduced pay/ furlough that’s a real saving that is. NOT!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.