Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem with Beee is that she will have kept trying leggings on until she squeezed into the smallest size she could, instead of getting the size that was most comfortable - I don’t know why she cares as nobody needs to know what size she bought.
This woman shows the sizing - she actually fits into 3 but buys the middle size - a 6 but I’d say she looks more than one size smaller than Brogie

06BB2528-87BD-470A-AE6F-8C9D7CB66795.jpeg

Reactions: 6
That top is way too short and those leggings way too tight. No one wants to see your gunt Bro 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I work in an office and we very much keep socially distant. We aren’t allowed more than two in the kitchen at a time and now that the area I’m in moved back a step due to increased cases we all have to work from home more. I’d hope most offices are doing the same where they can.

Not Brogbrush and the troglodyte though, they’re so above our stratosphere that the rules don’t apply to them.
Same at my workplace - signs everywhere reminding us to keep distant, 1 person per 3-seater desk (everyone else is at home anyway), distanced markers on the floor for our cafeteria, people following a one-way system through the office... Some workplaces are more diligent than others.

Reactions: 11
And she’s now spent £88 on a pair of lululemon leggings for walking the dog and working from home 😂😂😂
She's only buying these ridiculously expensive leggings in the hope that the brand might work with her.

£88 on leggings 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Who the hell spends £88 on leggings? And size 8?? Is she for real??? Try and squat in them, I dare you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've gotten Lululemon leggings before and they encourage you to wear the size that fits comfortably, regardless of what that is.

I'm sure we can all technically fit into leggings of a certain size (as LL leggings have a lot of give) but if I tried on a pair and they looked the way they look on Brogan, I wouldn't wear them because they don't fit. Leggings (like jeans) are supposed to be comfortable first and foremost.

Christ alive woman you've squeezed yourself into a medium that in normal sizing would be a 12. I don't know why it means so much to you that size matters more than comfort?

Reactions: 10
This week she put out one video an IKEA haul that was filmed weeks ago..
two things...
1- what does she actually do all week?
2- where does her cash come from? That she wastes on junk week after week..

Reactions: 21
She bought the 25 inch legging which do equate to a size 8. I’m a size 10 and have the 28 inch lulu lemon leggings (got mine in the sale for £50, still expensive but i wear them every day). She’s definitely squeezed into the smallest size she possibly could 🤦‍♀️ she’s going to regret spending that much on leggings which don’t fit! It’s made me chuckle because i even thought the 28 inch may be a bit tight on me, I can’t even imagine what she must feel like squeezed into leggings 4 sizes too small, a human sized stuffed sausage🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
£88 on leggings. £60 on a planner. £250 on a Christmas tree. £90 on an advent calendar.
4 things I can remember from recently. There was also the boots, more clothes etc. That’s £488 on 4 unnecessary items but she has no money to do the garden? Ok Brogan 😂

We all know she reads here. Just an idea B, maybe add up all the things you’ve bought this month and see if it was really worth it. You could even do a no-spend October vlog or something so it’ll make you money.

(The Christmas tree is the one thing that I’d give her leeway on as hopefully it will last a long time but if you’re doing up your home you’d maybe go for a cheaper one?!)

Reactions: 30
If she’s a 16 and says an 8 fits her what on earth does a regular size 8 woman wear, a -6

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She bought the 25 inch legging which do equate to a size 8. I’m a size 10 and have the 28 inch lulu lemon leggings (got mine in the sale for £50, still expensive but i wear them every day). She’s definitely squeezed into the smallest size she possibly could 🤦‍♀️ she’s going to regret spending that much on leggings which don’t fit! It’s made me chuckle because i even thought the 28 inch may be a bit tight on me, I can’t even imagine what she must feel like squeezed into leggings 4 sizes too small, a human sized stuffed sausage🤣
If she’s a 16 and says an 8 fits her what on earth does a regular size 8 woman wear, a -6
it’s American sizing, so the 8 is actually a UK 12 but it’s quite generous. I tried a pair on but didn’t think they’re worth the price. I’m a UK 10 and tried on a lululemon 6 but they were roomy so could have got a 4 (UK 8) lulu lemon tell you to try on different sizes to find the best fit for you because you may fit into several sizes but one will be most comfortable. Eg I could have probably squeezed into a size 2 (UK 6) but it wouldn’t be as comfortable as the next size up which is still a size below I usually am in other shops

Reactions: 8
it’s American sizing, so the 8 is actually a UK 12 but it’s quite generous. I tried a pair on but didn’t think they’re worth the price. I’m a UK 10 and tried on a lululemon 6 but they were roomy so could have got a 4 (UK 8) lulu lemon tell you to try on different sizes to find the best fit for you because you may fit into several sizes but one will be most comfortable. Eg I could have probably squeezed into a size 2 (UK 6) but it wouldn’t be as comfortable as the next size up which is still a size below I usually am in other shops
The label said 25” though, which is a U.K. 8 in trousers jeans etc. Either way, she’s definitely just tried to choose the smallest she could fit into.

Reactions: 4
The label said 25” though, which is a U.K. 8 in trousers jeans etc. Either way, she’s definitely just tried to choose the smallest she could fit into.
It’s the name of the leggings - they do them in different lengths I believe - she has the 25 which are slightly cropped and then they do 28 as well which I think is full length 😊 or maybe it’s the different lengths for different heights like in jeans .. so it would be 25” no matter what size you got eg could get a size 8 25” but also a size 16 25” x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
£88 on leggings. £60 on a planner. £250 on a Christmas tree. £90 on an advent calendar.
4 things I can remember from recently. There was also the boots, more clothes etc. That’s £488 on 4 unnecessary items but she has no money to do the garden? Ok Brogan 😂

We all know she reads here. Just an idea B, maybe add up all the things you’ve bought this month and see if it was really worth it. You could even do a no-spend October vlog or something so it’ll make you money.

(The Christmas tree is the one thing that I’d give her leeway on as hopefully it will last a long time but if you’re doing up your home you’d maybe go for a cheaper one?!)
People who do no buy years or low buys years are quite popular on YouTube because a lot of people are sick of consumerism culture, I’d 100% watcher her do this for a month, I love what I spent in a week videos too!! She just won’t do it because shopping is the only thing that gives her joy (she should be using the money she’s saving for her pension, therapy or their house in case it goes tits up)

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.