Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway we can all agree that Binky isn't worth talking about.

To be honest Brogan barely is anymore so keep going girls 👍 Boss witches etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wow openly showing them not social distancing in that photo shoot. I wonder if there were more than 6 of them together too 😷🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Wow openly showing them not social distancing in that photo shoot. I wonder if there were more than 6 of them together too 😷🤔
I mean the woman organising the shoot said she hired a makeup artist and photographer, as well as a studio, so I hope that doesn't mean there were more than 6 in that studio. Though I wouldn't put it past the kind of people who associate with brogie to be flippant about social distancing rules!

Reactions: 13
Can someone 'in the know' enlighten me....

So, take the IKEA video for example, what will Moonface have claimed as expenses? Fuel to drive to Southampton? Meatballs? Cake? The infamous water bottle? All the tit she bought?

Reactions: 4
I guess in places of work which this technically is for them, social distancing is out the window anyway. Offices, super markets etc, you always see staff and employees near each other.

Reactions: 2
I guess in places of work which this technically is for them, social distancing is out the window anyway. Offices, super markets etc, you always see staff and employees near each other.
I work in an office and we very much keep socially distant. We aren’t allowed more than two in the kitchen at a time and now that the area I’m in moved back a step due to increased cases we all have to work from home more. I’d hope most offices are doing the same where they can.

Not Brogbrush and the troglodyte though, they’re so above our stratosphere that the rules don’t apply to them.

Reactions: 17
Binky looked looked like such a skank in them boots!! Brogan was uncomfortable and kept looking at them. Also felt like the camera was shooting from below which is never a good thing for anyone! Can't pop your hand over your chinny can you brogan!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fair enough! Just going mainly by the staff I see at Morrisons, or in places like Spoons and McDonald's etc really.
I work in a bank and we have to be there and work- we cannot distance. We wear masks all day long,
If we weren’t open or didn’t have enough staff - can you imagine the complaints we would get- we currently are taking enough abuse as it is - we have all the way through this, it’s brought out a very unpleasant side to people!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And she’s now spent £88 on a pair of lululemon leggings for walking the dog and working from home 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
regardless how how "next level" you claim they are, I certainly wouldn't be pursuaded to buy them. she's a disgrace...flashing the cash left right and centre

Reactions: 11
Why did she need to have a bath with the door open and call bonnie’s name, she’s clearly trained to come over when you call her name, she’s going to jump up at the wrong person one day

Reactions: 11
Nothing about this top looks oversized...
What I was just coming on to say...
If she dares to mention her actually size (XL) it’s always followed by but it’s oversized or I could have sized down..
No this is your size and a lot of your viewers also just admit it!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.