Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @disneys for the title!

Please forgive me but I cannot for the life of me remember anything that happened recently with Brogan apart from taking a break from her break 😂

If someone else can do a recap then please do!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks to @disneys for the title!

Please forgive me but I cannot for the life of me remember anything that happened recently with Brogan apart from taking a break from her break 😂

If someone else can do a recap then please do!
Oh yay ! I haven’t had a bogie title in ages!

I can recap ...

RIGHT SO, YOU READY?

- Brogan took a week off and then came back with 2 new videos that rip off others: trying 15k steps and trying StitchFix ..
- In the 15k steps video, Brogan exposed that some days she only does 2k steps even though she has a spaniel that needs walking
- Brogan and Benjo still haven’t done anything with their garden ! Probably won’t now until the spring
- She’s still going to Disney in April 2020, or thinks she is .. second peak might change that !
- The devil works hard but Mooney begs harder : she’s had several ads over the last few weeks including a bland AD with desenio and an ad with Readily a magazine app
- We haven’t seen Benji for a while .. not sure what he’s doing .. probably working unlike his paramour
- Mooney mansion is still a homage to the colour beige
- Bonnie is still a “dahhhhling girl”
- Beth spilled some tea about why her and Brogan ended their friendship on Twitter. She said she ended a friendship in lockdown because the person (who is almost certainly brogan) would message her saying “you’ve posted 3 times on Instagram but haven’t messaged me back” .. we all agreed that sounds like Brogan
- content is STILL as dry as Broji’s sex life ! We miss the weekly vlogs !!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I actually enjoyed that clothing video. She seemed happy and positive to try new items without having a witch in the process.

Reactions: 13
I still can’t get over how quick her threads move considering how little content she puts out.

The last thread also talked about her working with that influencer coach but it seems neither of them really know how #ads work

Reactions: 22
Funny how we mention Rosie Henshaw and suddenly Bogie is doing try on videos... much like..... Rosie Henshaw 🧐

Reactions: 10
I'm just watching friends and it's sponsored by OGX now. And I've also seen a few influencer ads on Instagram for OGX too... Bet brogan is cursing for burning that bridge just before OGX seems to have taken off!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I still can’t believe 100 people decided to sign up on the back off of that vlog 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I still can’t believe 100 people decided to sign up on the back off of that vlog 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think people signed up to have a little mooch. Not necessarily buy anything? It's a different type of shopping and I'm sure people were intrigued! I looked on the website (not through her link) and there was a small amount of clothes you could like or dislike without signing up. I disliked every single one and clicked straight off. I can shop for myself! 😂 She has so much time on her chubby hands I'm not sure why she can sit for an hour scrolling through ASOS or similar that sells lots of brands???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I liked the grey jumper but agree you can get similar for less. No doubt that one if much better quality but I got a nice grey top which is similar in Asda yesterday for £10.

Reactions: 12
Guys my husband just brought me a cuppa and the new chocolate orange twirl!! Shall I put it on instragram to show how happy we are????????

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I'm just watching friends and it's sponsored by OGX now. And I've also seen a few influencer ads on Instagram for OGX too... Bet brogan is cursing for burning that bridge just before OGX seems to have taken off!!!! 😂
OGX coming up in the world, they once were sponsoring a friendless wonder, now they’re sponsoring Friends.

I actually bought some OGX Shampoo and Conditioner last week out of curiosity after Brogs dumped them for the new brand, from seeing it on Friends ad and frankly because it was half price in Boots. I like it. Got the coconut one as I’m a sucker for that fragrance. My hair badly needs cut and is in bad condition and it left it lovely. Better than Brogbrush’s hair anyway...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.