Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys my husband just brought me a cuppa and the new chocolate orange twirl!! Shall I put it on instragram to show how happy we are????????
I think you should, it’ll show how you’re seeeew much in love. I bought my husband the chocolate orange buttons and I’m a bit annoyed he didn’t post about it on social media to be honest. Maybe it’s because I didn’t buy Pepsi Max to go with it 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Can we reminisce about when she found that colouring book too stressful? 😂
Ah man, good times. I think that was the moment that cemented what a lazy idiot she is. Finding a colouring book stressful. Mate. Just give up now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can we reminisce about when she found that colouring book too stressful? 😂
Wish she had a PO.Box so we can send her some or make videos of us doing "kids coloring" remember ben was sitting on the couch & his pretend "adult" GF was colouring a kids book imagine her in laws sat with him Benjjjjiiiiii the lines are soooo hard get a drinkie make it with mickey mouse straw plllleeessseeeee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha yeah they're limited edition!! If you close your eyes it's a Terry's orange and it's Christmas day 😂

Reactions: 6
I do like the regular occasions when she announces that a picture has fallen off her rotting walls because they’re too soft.

I cant wait till they’re trying to sell the manky shithole. Brogans meltdowns will be incredible.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
1D864F87-80C7-4F6C-A3A5-59F6C860210A.png

But SHe DoESnt ReAd HeRe!!

Why the f are they starting this now in mid September when they were both at home for three months when we had all that lovely weather?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Why does Ben have to do all the DIY? You have hands hun...I don’t know I think in this day and age it’s good for the girls to get stuck in with it, also incase he’s ever away she can fix things herself rather than crying to mummy and get step dad to come sort it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
There is even a rude undertone tI it- “don’t expect anything anytime soon!”

how about “we’re taking our time but I’m blogging the whole thing for you- as soon as it’s finished we’ll do a big revel for you all”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can’t wait to hear her call the garden disgusting and blame the previous owners for their overgrown and neglected garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh yay ! I haven’t had a bogie title in ages!

I can recap ...

RIGHT SO, YOU READY?

- Brogan took a week off and then came back with 2 new videos that rip off others: trying 15k steps and trying StitchFix ..
- In the 15k steps video, Brogan exposed that some days she only does 2k steps even though she has a spaniel that needs walking
- Brogan and Benjo still haven’t done anything with their garden ! Probably won’t now until the spring
- She’s still going to Disney in April 2020, or thinks she is .. second peak might change that !
- The devil works hard but Mooney begs harder : she’s had several ads over the last few weeks including a bland AD with desenio and an ad with Readily a magazine app
- We haven’t seen Benji for a while .. not sure what he’s doing .. probably working unlike his paramour
- Mooney mansion is still a homage to the colour beige
- Bonnie is still a “dahhhhling girl”
- Beth spilled some tea about why her and Brogan ended their friendship on Twitter. She said she ended a friendship in lockdown because the person (who is almost certainly brogan) would message her saying “you’ve posted 3 times on Instagram but haven’t messaged me back” .. we all agreed that sounds like Brogan
- content is STILL as dry as Broji’s sex life ! We miss the weekly vlogs !!
I post this and then they START DOING TBE GARDEN? Are you kidding me? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Couldn't cope with the colouring book ffs. This girl wouldn't last 5 minutes with a "real job"

Reactions: 5
So I was watching Beauty and The Beast and I remembered the time she'd gone to watch it and said something like 'emma watson was belle, OBVIOUSLY the singing was auto tuned. Then rolled her eyes. Well go on bogeyman if you think you can do better. We all know you can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.