Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even going to watch this new video about homeowners. Brogies always trying to gloat and brag about everything and push it in people's faces.

Recently she said in a previous video she wants to renovate her kitchen 😲😲😲😲 like I know it's her house and she can do what she likes but you don't need to change it every few months and it looks perfectly fine if you know what I mean. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
Quite a few of her tips aren't exclusive to buying a house. Like paying bills and having a joint account - you do that when you rent and live with a partner too

Reactions: 19
Don't mean to be mean, I just say it like it is. I think Benji and Brogan have a few similarities (looks as well) but obviously Brogan is the privileged one in the relationship taking Benj on holidays to Disney and on a cruise and paying for things or getting things gifted. Don't know if Benj could afford or do things on his own. Doesn't seem like his parents are rich like Julie or anything. Dont think being an electrician pays that well either.

Kinda feel Benj is sticking around for the value ads. I'm sure he often rolls his eyes at all that Brogan does.

Honestly who cares about her opinion about the Jam and toast tea, whether she likes it or not I'm not going to get some. Its just a strawberry tea I guess 🤷‍♂️

QUOTE="Xohelloworld, post: 2511185, member: 77327"]
She hasn't shared her view on the tea yet, what's the betting she hates it but will never admit it for fear of never being gifted her favourite biscuit brew in the future 🤣

Also, how desperate do we think she is to get engaged? I seriously hope it doesn't happen in Florida next year, she'll be even more unbearable than she is now!
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 6
Just seen the photos from the shoot she was at... photo of the three of them arm in arm... social distancing, who is she? 🙄
Also — she advertised a top that said “Witch” very accurate for her snide cackling!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
"we didn't want a new build, we wanted somewhere to make our own" THEN WHY HAVE YOU MADE THE HOUSE WHITER THAN WHITE

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Not even going to watch this new video about homeowners. Brogies always trying to gloat and brag about everything and push it in people's faces.

Recently she said in a previous video she wants to renovate her kitchen 😲😲😲😲 like I know it's her house and she can do what she likes but you don't need to change it every few months and it looks perfectly fine if you know what I mean. 🙄🙄
It won’t add any value to the house! And because they’ll clearly move as this isn’t in the tit hot area she wants, it’s pointless doing things that won’t increase the value (the kitchen is fine too)

Reactions: 9
"If you earn a thousand pound a month, don't get a mortgage that's obviously a thousand pound a month, you're not gonna be able to afford that." Brogan Mooney, Aug 2020

• Haha
Reactions: 83
"If you earn a thousand pound a month, don't get a mortgage that's obviously a thousand pound a month, you're not gonna be able to afford that." Brogan Mooney, Aug 2020
Love the way she laughed and said “you wouldn’t get a mortgage.” Thanks for the slap in the face Brogan. Yes it’s bloody hard and you’re ridiculously fortunate so maybe you should make a video about that.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
That statement makes me think ben did all the bank meetings before the mortgage as they only give a certain amount based on income not sure what it is in the UK, Ireland is 3.5 times your annual income after you earn a certain amount, this depends on the deposit available too.

Reactions: 6
We have a new word Tattlers 😂 it's up there with juryation...

"REFRESHENED" the past tense of refresh, according to Mooney

Skip to 9:50 to witness the moment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Don't mean to be mean, I just say it like it is. I think Benji and Brogan have a few similarities (looks as well) but obviously Brogan is the privileged one in the relationship taking Benj on holidays to Disney and on a cruise and paying for things or getting things gifted. Don't know if Benj could afford or do things on his own. Doesn't seem like his parents are rich like Julie or anything. Dont think being an electrician pays that well either.

Kinda feel Benj is sticking around for the value ads. I'm sure he often rolls his eyes at all that Brogan does.

Honestly who cares about her opinion about the Jam and toast tea, whether she likes it or not I'm not going to get some. Its just a strawberry tea I guess 🤷‍♂️

QUOTE="Xohelloworld, post: 2511185, member: 77327"]
She hasn't shared her view on the tea yet, what's the betting she hates it but will never admit it for fear of never being gifted her favourite biscuit brew in the future 🤣

Also, how desperate do we think she is to get engaged? I seriously hope it doesn't happen in Florida next year, she'll be even more unbearable than she is now!
[/QUOTE]

I do have to say electricians can earn really good money. Normally if they work for themselves. A few friends of mine work for themselves & easily earn 50k some earning 100k + if they get a big contract.

I can't give benji any sympathy anymore as he bought a house with her. Got a dog with her. His clearly happy with what his picked or atleast was happy.
I think his just settled if I’m honest

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.