Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she was laughing at the £1k a month income, brogie, you’re not far off, max she can be making from AD is £1.5K if she was in an office job she might not even make more, she needs to get a grip and realise what a privileged position they’re in, the fact she was able to buy with ben too has helped, although I’d rather be in my nice rented house for a bit longer than have bought that sinking ship

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
"we didn't want a new build, we wanted somewhere to make our own" THEN WHY HAVE YOU MADE THE HOUSE WHITER THAN WHITE
She says that as if she was spending a lot of time to look for a very individual home with character features like fireplaces and wooden beams,etc....and not.... a 3 bed house with cream coloured walls and some glass doors out to the garden...

The way she’s trying to come across as an expert on home ownership or renovation is seriously pissing me off. Her idea of “tips” are just everybody else’s common sense. As someone who has grown up living in “renovate as you go” homes due to a family lifestyle of small scale property development ( we went two winters without heating in a house that was literally just bricks and concrete floor) it’s hilarious she thinks what She’s saying is groundbreaking.....

I’m not going to take advice from the girl who spends all year complaining they need to do their garden and then purchases one single cushion to sit on for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
"if you earn a thousand pound a month, don't get a mortgage for a thousand pounds a month. You wouldn't get the mortgage anyway...." She's such a horrible spiteful witch.
Haha okay well when she is earning less than this because her influenzing has dried up and she isn’t qualified or experienced to get a well paid role, we will see if she is still so smug 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Funny how she was laughing at the £1k a month income, brogie, you’re not far off, max she can be making from AD is £1.5K if she was in an office job she might not even make more, she needs to get a grip and realise what a privileged position they’re in, the fact she was able to buy with ben too has helped, although I’d rather be in my nice rented house for a bit longer than have bought that sinking ship
Also, you can get a mortgage at 1k a month (I’m not on that much more a month and it’s VEEEERRRY possible), it won’t be a big mortgage but some areas of the country property it a lot cheaper or there’s flippers, flats etc and guess what... if you have a big deposit you can afford a house in a “low” salary andddddd you know what that also means, you own more of the house. I bet brogan thinks she owns the house, girl you renting it from the bank!!!

I hate when she try’s to do educated video and is so uneducated in them.

p.s. you should never take advice from someone who didn’t do the one thing you should always do when buying a property, a survey.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I've just started watching it. I feel so sad for her, she's staged her suitcase! It's angled so you can see it in the video.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“Maybe they don’t like me, maybe I’m not a nice person”
yep that’s sums it up 😂 never actually watched these videos before properly but jesus likes to play the victim 🙈
E86304D0-B5F4-4C73-BB0A-584BAEC042DE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I can see why she’s got no friends with her stuck up, sneering attitude. She isn’t in a stable career - most 26 year olds have found their industry/job and are settled and working to build their experience, she is doing nothing to better herself. I’ve worked in my profession for 5 years now (relating to marketing) and even in this time can see how much it’s changed and evolved. She can’t really think she will stroll into a senior/experienced role when YouTube dries up? What will she offer? She posted piccies on her personal socials? She deletes negative feedback? She can’t work as a team? She throws a tantrum if she doesn’t get her own way? She can’t do more than a days work without giving herself a week off? She doesn’t work if it’s too hot? She won’t answer work calls in the middle of the day because she’s too busy at IKEA? What is she actually expecting for herself later in life..

So she can sneer all she wants thinking she’s better than everyone but in 10 years time when she’s back working in admin/retail like she did when she was 17 (I’m not at all judging anyone who does this btw) and no longer bringing in 1.5k ads she won’t be so smug or laughing at 1k incomes ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just watch the first Trek vlog, from day one she comes across as a smug know it all, those girls are clearly not her type of friends and only one seems to acknowledge the vlog and entertain it the others seem a bit awkward. I know I wouldn’t like to have a stranger put a camera in my face and take over my day at the zoo for content on a holiday I paid for.

Reactions: 17
She picked the most random time to film too. 5pm on a Saturday when most people would be doing something with their partner/family/friends (restrictions depending) while they are still allowed. I’m in an area where meeting other households is banned so it just seems like such a bad use of time, especially when she’s got all week to work on a video. I can only assume Benji had other plans and it was her excuse not to go or why she couldn’t make plans with her own imaginary friends.

Reactions: 13
Didn’t she do a whoooole video on the process of buying a house already? The one with the ‘binder’ etc? How is this one different?

Reactions: 8
We're desperate to know if she liked the Yorkshire teabags she went specifically out to buy 😂 Riveting content as always from Brogz

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That statement makes me think ben did all the bank meetings before the mortgage as they only give a certain amount based on income not sure what it is in the UK, Ireland is 3.5 times your annual income after you earn a certain amount, this depends on the deposit available too.
Congratulations on losing the weight!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.