Brogan Tate #37 get a real job hun, thanks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That garden 🤣🤣 love that she finds the time to have a bath in the middle of the day but cant step foot into her own garden and do anything.

The brogan we watched a few years ago would tell you she didnt need a man to do things around the house and do them herself! Why can't she cut the lawn or paint or just tidy up a bit? So lazy!

Reactions: 23
I suppose it depends on where people carry weight. I wear a 16 in jeans so that they fit my hips,bum and thighs but my waist is a size 12. It looks like brogan probably has smaller legs and hips and Carry’s her weight in the middle. Her clothes do always look a little tight around the waist and arms so she probably is more of a comfortable 18 than a 16.
Yeah her upper body is like a barrel - she’s got quite broad shoulders too. She doesnt help herself by wearing racer back gym tops that make her look even broader and digs into her underarm fat 🤢

Reactions: 13
That garden 🤣🤣 love that she finds the time to have a bath in the middle of the day but cant step foot into her own garden and do anything.

The brogan we watched a few years ago would tell you she didnt need a man to do things around the house and do them herself! Why can't she cut the lawn or paint or just tidy up a bit? So lazy!
i'm doing mines at the min ill bloody paint her fence hasn't ikea got a garden section i couldnt sit in that doesn't she think this needs done oh but £60 and £290 on a tree when that couldve got her a grass cutter.

Reactions: 6
I’ve had a look and think I’m wrong anyway, so that’s £1500 to spend on stitch fix for her 🤢
She could use the money and get clothes to donate highly unlikely she will but she could she’s hardly desperate for new stuff is she

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The thing is what she should be grateful for (a house she can do up and time on her hands) she isn't. She'd rather boast that she's gone for a swim in the middle of the day or watched Netflix.

Charlotte Ruff has been big into swimming lately, going before work. It's like Brogan wanted to say 'Ive been swimming too, but the the middle of the daaaayyyy! I'm sewwww seewwwww lucky' to lord it over her. Or us. Or whoever. It's pathetic.

Reactions: 20
The thing is what she should be grateful for (a house she can do up and time on her hands) she isn't. She'd rather boast that she's gone for a swim in the middle of the day or watched Netflix.

Charlotte Ruff has been big into swimming lately, going before work. It's like Brogan wanted to say 'Ive been swimming too, but the the middle of the daaaayyyy! I'm sewwww seewwwww lucky' to lord it over her. Or us. Or whoever. It's pathetic.
Everyfink Char does down to clothes Bro copies its annoying

Reactions: 11
Spelling error of the day 😂

Also didn’t someone mention about a giveaway on here? 🤣
‘We actually ourselves recently used it ourselves and ourselves loved it and ourselves thought we’d give ourselves some away to you lot so keep an eye out’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So despite all the concern sent to Big Potato Games about Brogan’s video, and how it affected many people buying from them in the future...

..they have doubled down on their partnership with her and given her some games to giveaway :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 30
I honestly can’t get my head around why any company would want her face advertising their product.

Reactions: 32
She does seem to generate a lot of sales with her Big Potato discount code, that’s the only reason they work with her.
Her hair looks awful in that AD! It desperately needs a good colour.

Reactions: 10
She does seem to generate a lot of sales with her Big Potato discount code, that’s the only reason they work with her.
Her hair looks awful in that AD! It desperately needs a good colour.
Everything she does, it looks as if she puts in minimal effort.

Reactions: 9
She will only get £15 if they make an order and I assume that means actually keeping the clothes? Not just buying and returning it all!!! She's only sharing that cos she wants her next box free in a spon!!!!

Reactions: 10
She will only get £15 if they make an order and I assume that means actually keeping the clothes? Not just buying and returning it all!!! She's only sharing that cos she wants her next box free in a spon!!!!
Yeah does it mean 100 clicked?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.