Brogan Tate #37 get a real job hun, thanks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How she could say the denim jacket was a *perfect* fit I don’t know. I know no one wears one done up but that one didn’t even meet edge to edge. Own up Bulgie you are more an 18/20 than a 16. All she is doing is making girls of a similar size feel like they should lie about the true size as if there is something wrong in being a larger person.

Reactions: 15
Brogan Tate #38 is lazy for the juryation of the year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Does anyone else think she’s trying to dress like she used too? Like the blazer and bat wing jumper minus the french tuck 🤮🤢

maybe she’s trying to feel like her old self? It’s a walking contradiction
wtf was she thinking with that blazer :sick: 🤦‍♀️
are her an ben going to some posh country hotel of lord mooney mansion

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm aware, I wear a 30/32 depending and she looks bigger than one size up from me is all.
I suppose it depends on where people carry weight. I wear a 16 in jeans so that they fit my hips,bum and thighs but my waist is a size 12. It looks like brogan probably has smaller legs and hips and Carry’s her weight in the middle. Her clothes do always look a little tight around the waist and arms so she probably is more of a comfortable 18 than a 16.

Reactions: 6
Oh poor girl 🙈 I was not impressed by that companies choices, a bit fuddy duddy... did her no favours what so ever! I'm sure the jeans were comfortable though, they definitely kept everything tucked in 🤣 but she needs something to skim over the top to flatter her apple shape better, not tuck things in like that..it's awful! 😟 I think she's lost touch with herself as she's changed so quickly and from experience, it's hard to accept your body's changed so much and to love it and know what to do. I stuck with the classic oversized jumper for a long time to hide in! I kind of feel a bit sorry for her, but then she can be a bit of dick so 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
thumbnail_IMG_5967 2.png

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Stop waiting for freebies and do your garden Brogie!! She's had all this time on her hands to get started ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 246045
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Stop waiting for freebies and do your garden Brogie!! She's had all this time on her hands to get started ffs
God that lawn. Can’t imagine her on her hands and knees with some shears cos there’s zero chance of a mower getting through that!! The garden isn’t even THAT bad so I don’t know why they’re just completely abandoning it? Mow the lawn, paint the decking & make the most of what you’ve got until you can get gifted a free garden makeover afford to do the garden...

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.