Brogan Tate #37 get a real job hun, thanks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please report the old thread when a new one has been created so it can be closed. - Please read our rules and why they're important
Welcome to the new thread - thanks to @mediocrehouseplant for the epic title! 🤣

SO! What did our dear Brogan get up to in the juryation of the last thread? WELL, shockingly, not a lot!

- Brogan did a new video in partnership with Desenio and of course picked some bland prints for her very bland house ..
- she also revealed her purse and sticker collection. If you’re new, this woman is 26 .. I know.
- She’s still on for WDW April 2021
- She spent a weekend at the beach hut and crashed a date night with her mum and John .. Benji was with friends and we think it’s clear brogan wasn’t invite even though she said she was
- Brogan’s walls in her kitchen are crumbly and a poster who has a surveyor husband said that is a sign of damp
- Mooney mansion is still as drab as brogans life
- She had a cry into a Big Mac in her car
- She eats more pizza than fruit or veg
- she’s embarking on a 15k steps challenge
- Brogan still picks Bonnie up too much and calls her a “dahhhhling girl”
- Content still as dry as a Nun’s sex life ...

AND THAT’S WHAT YOU MISSED ON GLEE!

Just skipped through flying the nest Croatia video and brogan is so awkward! The kiwi girls are all together. Jess and Stephen are all together. Then she's just floating around between with her camera. Look at the concentration to get this shot!!!!

Full on flirting with copper gardens bf! I'm not gonna get too drunk - gives a cheeky skanky look to your mates bf!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just skipped through flying the nest Croatia video and brogan is so awkward! The kiwi girls are all together. Jess and Stephen are all together. Then she's just floating around between with her camera. Look at the concentration to get this shot!!!!

Full on flirting with copper gardens bf! I'm not gonna get too drunk - gives a cheeky skanky look to your mates bf!!!
Not defending brogan in any way but they didn’t pick the best group for her.. 1 couple and 1 group of friends. i wouldn’t be happy if they put me on that boat..

Reactions: 11
I think Brogan should do a I let my subscribers pick my clothing video now that would be cool to see the different tastes people have.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When’s she going to lose some timber then? She looks like a pie sandwich

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not defending brogan in any way but they didn’t pick the best group for her.. 1 couple and 1 group of friends. i wouldn’t be happy if they put me on that boat..
No I completely agree it was unfair! But there must be a reason why the year before she was allowed to go with someone (copper garden i think) but this one not? Lower budget for her?

Reactions: 10
Wow these threads move fast! Although not sure why as she's the blandist (is that even a word) blogger out there now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oops didn’t realise there was a new one and posted this on the old one! Following on from the Jimmy’s chat... If you go onto the Jimmy’s iced coffee Instagram and scroll all the way back to when she ran it, their posts are all pretty much the same. And in that vlog she even mentions “part of her job is to go to the beach every morning to take a picture” because “it’s their thing”. I doubt she took the job very seriously, she just thought she was instagramming for a living and they probably didn’t actually gain much exposure from her just posting the same photos of the beach every day lol. Seems very pointles

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She reminds me of an old friend who thought every guy who spoke to her fancied her. Im sure the blokes who lived above her in the flat were in a relationship.. with each other. It just goes to show how stupid and naive she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not il share to help a small business out on my Instagram/YouTube etc...
B6442864-CE04-4AC7-8A9B-441B2725376A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Not il share to help a small business out on my Instagram/YouTube etc... View attachment 234734
How rude to outright reply like that on Twitter too. At least have the decency to send a direct message to say no thank you, not openly reject the girl for all followers to see. I wouldn't bother gifting her anything anyway, it'll only end up chucked aside with the rest of her tat.

Reactions: 45
Not il share to help a small business out on my Instagram/YouTube etc...
Is she a bit thick in the head or just refusing to help smaller creators?

Don't influencers usually take all the free stuff and promote everything because of money, also free stuff. They can just use the items as content and then sell online as "bearly" used. Influencers usually flaunt stuff so they can sell it with their own coupon code and earn money on every sale. She does know this, does she not?

That could have been a video were she reviews the masks, supporting smaller creators generally seen as very positive, especially if influencers are doing it.

Reactions: 14
Is she a bit thick in the head or just refusing to help smaller creators?

Don't influencers usually take all the free stuff and promote everything because of money, also free stuff. They can just use the items as content and then sell online as "bearly" used. Influencers usually flaunt stuff so they can sell it with their own coupon code and earn money on every sale. She does know this, does she not?

That could have been a video were she reviews the masks, supporting smaller creators generally seen as very positive, especially if influencers are doing it.
I imagine she wont accept anything unless there's a cut of money in it for her. God forbid she help a small business and share something out of kindness.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I imagine she wont accept anything unless there's a cut of money in it for her. God forbid she help a small business and share something out of kindness.
Would of took 2 mins out of precious day (of doing sod all) to maybe share on Instagram with a link to the girls shop.. she’s such a rude brat...

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.