Brogan Tate #37 get a real job hun, thanks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video has 7.5k views. So actually out of 7.5k people she’s only influenced 100 people to try it? Not sure that’s that great tbh. It’s like 1.5%.

the insta post also only has 1k likes. Stitchfix probs won’t think that is great engagement.

Reactions: 14
The video has 7.5k views. So actually out of 7.5k people she’s only influenced 100 people to try it? Not sure that’s that great tbh. It’s like 1.5%.
I can see that!
She influenced me to NEVER look at that website cause it’s a bunch of shite haha

Reactions: 11
Why does she willingly post such terrible “piccies” of herself 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
View attachment 246358
maybe a bit petty of me, but wasn’t her first trip to Disney world when she went with Charlotte? Which means she never went when it was called mgm studios so she’s unlikely to feel any nostalgia about the name. She’s only bought that top to look like a huge Disney fan on insta 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And now she’s buying vintage Disney tops rather than her usual Asda or primary tat... does she wanna copy everything Beth does or just most things? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does her leg look so weird?! I know it’s taken from a top/odd angle but it’s such an odd shape. Looks suspiciously edited to me... 🤷🏽‍♀️
FFD6E965-9B56-4CD8-B5CB-8A2A0BA82D42.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

the insta post also only has 1k likes. Stitchfix probs won’t think that is great engagement.
It wasn’t an AD, she paid for it herself so I’m sure they’re grateful for the free promo!

I got the impression she'd been to wdw as a kid though?
She has but can’t remember it so considers the trip with Charlotte her first time 🙄 punch in the face to her parents who paid loads of money for her to go!

Reactions: 8
It wasn’t an AD, she paid for it herself so I’m sure they’re grateful for the free promo!
I am aware, just saying that if that’s the engagement she gets off an ad not sure it will inspire other companies to work with her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Bethany Francesca: I’m selling some of my Disney clothes on Depop guys.

Brogan setting up different usernames to buy it all:

53D7F990-F746-439C-90BC-AE9DE75EB89D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Brogan Tate #39 tight jeans with big knockers & planners yet doesn't have manners

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think she’s trying to dress like she used too? Like the blazer and bat wing jumper minus the french tuck 🤮🤢

maybe she’s trying to feel like her old self? It’s a walking contradiction
The blazer that was in her wardrobe and it’s new?
I genuinely made this face 😳 and took a few seconds to realise she was being genuine. That blazer was shockingly disturbingly not something anyone should ever have in their home, let alone wear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Brogan has probably never bought off depop in her life. Beth has talked a lot on her stories about buying second hand disney clothing.......next thing Brogan's buying second hand disney clothing.

Do you think Benji realises how much Brogan spends on absolutely nothing or do you think she hides it all from him? She is totally buying to try to fill a void in her life. I think the reason Brogan wanted that house was because it gave her 'rum's to just fill with tat, the rum downstairs, her office, the spare bedroom, all filled with Brogans tat........all filled with stuff she doesn't need, that makes her happy for 5mins then its on to the next. So sad. There is some serious deep rooted issues she is trying to hide with all this.

Reactions: 18
She's such a single white female. Too bland to have her own interests so just copies people with more personality than her. Like a dumb sponge.

Reactions: 12
The blazer that was in her wardrobe and it’s new?
I genuinely made this face 😳 and took a few seconds to realise she was being genuine. That blazer was shockingly disturbingly not something anyone should ever have in their home, let alone wear.
I shouted at the screen saying no! no! no!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Brogan Tate #38 Tucked in tops and Jim Royle’s jeans, her massive gunt cannot be unseen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That leg "piccie" is defo edited Weight Watchers gone wrong take 100!

Love Jim Royal :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has Brogan forgot she has her own Depop account that she sells "gifted" items

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.