Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
Bet it kills her that so many work from home now so she can’t pretend working from home is some elite sew sew speshul big girl boss business thing only she gets to do and the plebs just wouldn’t understand how she is just sew sew privileged to be able to go swim (float) in the middle of the day.

Most people just have actual work to do so they get on with that rather than going to the cinema if they feel a bit over whelmed 🤷🏻‍♀️
(Float) that got me 😂😂👍🏼
5E4B3F13-2EF2-4C2A-84A9-F745458D1BB2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 62

JLXRD

VIP Member
100% this is about Brogan 😂 I know it’s petty but I love the shade of it all
8B48B10E-A54B-422B-B802-42D34042C719.jpeg

E7E6984C-1682-49D7-8A1A-2AF6FE822553.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Laur91

VIP Member
Bethany Francesca: I’m selling some of my Disney clothes on Depop guys.

Brogan setting up different usernames to buy it all:

53D7F990-F746-439C-90BC-AE9DE75EB89D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Laur91

VIP Member
She’s an absolute piss take. It’s 9am on a Friday and she’s sat on the bed watching Netflix and has the audacity to post quotes about taking time for yourself and being so busy and overwhelmed etc.

0B681A7C-56A7-4119-8148-80CE9A9D92A5.jpeg
She’s ridiculous and wouldn’t know real life if it hit her in the face! Hope she gets a reality check soon.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Jxxx

VIP Member
Not il share to help a small business out on my Instagram/YouTube etc...
B6442864-CE04-4AC7-8A9B-441B2725376A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Lauurz

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200914-163441.png

".. so I hope you're all caught up with all my new stuff!"

You could literally catch up with all her new stuff in a 15min tea break at work and still have time to go to the toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

chlosib

Chatty Member
I know I’m not the only person in this boat on this thread, but I’ve not had a single holiday this year, worked every day I could, longer hours, and I’m absolutely exhausted to the point where I think I’ve hit burn out.

Yet Bogie here, sits with an iPad on her lap for hours a day to watch pointless videos on organisation (when her house is a sh1t state), to then post motivational quotes about “taking time for yourself” and “self care” like she isn’t one of the laziest people to ever exist in the Instagram world.

I know some of you on here are NHS workers and quite frankly I’d be so offended by her I wouldn’t know what to do. You guys have worked tirelessly and selflessly for months on end during this pandemic and its insulting to have her sit there and bang on about how hard done by she is.

Another week, another no-show on the video front but god will she get out that projector/iPad/lounge set to just rub it in our faces that she can live comfortably in a three bed house, whilst others struggle to make rent.

Sorry for the rant but I just feel so done with her this week, I don’t think I’ll ever be surprised by the people who have their heads so far up her @rse they can’t see what she has become

• Heart
Reactions: 53

violet424

#38 Crustless bread and the loungewear we dread, begs for tat so long as it’s free, but finds £269 for a Christmas tree

• Haha
Reactions: 51