Brogan Tate #37 get a real job hun, thanks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does she ever get board of saying "if your new here"
and trust BORGAN to be able to mention BONNEHHH in a video about a personal stylist!...It's a wonder benjjjjj didn't get a mention

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That grey top was apparently a great transition piece from working from home to walking bon.... Sorry are you walking up hills??? You can walk the dog to the local field in whatever you're wearing!!!! Just chuck some trainers or wellies on! Idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do we think Brogan not being able to style herself properly (which she even admitted) is because she just doesn’t know anything about clothes and styling or because she’s put on weight and has no idea what is flattering on her now or a bit of both? I feel she’s always dressed a bit frumpy and not what you’d expect a woman of her age to dress like. In my opinion I don’t know how it’s so hard to know what to wear? In this day and age there’s so much access to trends and what’s deemed fashionable etc... but I have worked in high street fashion stores/visual merchandising for years so I’m just used to it I suppose.

Reactions: 17
If it was an AD and the money wasn’t coming out of her bank she would of loved that denim jacket and kept it...

Reactions: 14
Those clothes are awful and completely overpriced! Why does anyone need to pay £10 to get and outfit put together for them? Surely you can just google outfit looks.

Reactions: 15
My goodness! Her fajita is full to the brim in those jeans

!Muy mucho carne! 🌮

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Its good to see her stop trying to hide her new fuller figure (FUPA and all) in those floaty dresses, but there's no way those jeans are a 34?!

Reactions: 4
I tdud stitch fix once, and ended up with 3 boxes because of them getting lost in the post etc. Not one item was worth keeping! Maybe I'm just super fussy when it comes to clothes 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.