Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she smothers that’s dog makes me uncomfortable. She is lifting her/ holding her up in nearly every pic she posts of bonnie!! And it’s not like she’s supporting her well. Poor dog she’s gonna wreck it’s back etc 🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
Dear brogan fans who are lurking and a bit on the fence ... don’t waste your money on that shampoo!
I can’t believe anyone would buy a shampoo because someone (a nobody in the real world) uses it on a YouTube video. I get the bargain of the week at boots but one that fits my hair care this week it was Aussie so bonus.
there is something wrong with people who are moved to do things because of someone on you tube. I don’t even watch adverts on tv let along on there.
influencers are a waste of life for me.
only reason I watched brogan is Disney.
if I want to know the benefits of anything it wouldn’t be a Disney fan it would be someone in the scientific field. Or the like.
im sorry but I’m so mad she’s trying to sell a shampoo for such a stupid price as if people have money to waste.

Reactions: 15
What is her latest insta story? She's stood there flicking her hair around and the choice of music, she's deluded

Reactions: 5
Wish I wasn't blocked on insta so I could message her and tell her put the effin dog down it doesn't want to be picked up, it has legs and can effin walk and stand by itself. Stupid cow

Reactions: 2
So she’ll stay away from the excessive crowds at the beach but will happily go queue at B&M the second it opened it’s doors again!!
For what it’s worth I live right in the beach - my view is of the beach huts here and actual sea- it’s been busy but people are being sensible!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m really late here but How can Brogan say Hamilton was difficult to follow? She got confused because Philip was 9 earlier on then 19 later on the production 🙄.
Her tiny brain must have blown up when Daveed Diggs played Lafayette and Jefferson.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Least shes stopped feeling herself up every item of clothing she bought that gives me the boak :sick:

Love how she got an angel on that selfie to edit herself her skin is never that smooth who is she fooling their is a blur image on her arms

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen Benjis Instagram story? Again seems like something he wouldn’t post...

Has anyone seen Benjis Instagram story? Again seems like something he wouldn’t post...
I don't follow Benji. Just a heads up for anyone watching you might find you are suddenly blocked from Brogan's Insta 🤔

I'm not btw, I'm just a cynical cow!

Phew, that insta story of them casually walking along and Brogan is PANTING for air. My god, she's 26 and is so out of breath its scary!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yet another picture of her holding Bonnie! She's obsessed, which has previously been pointed out numerous times on here is not good for Bonnie. The picture says it all really, Brogan with her manic grin and Bonnie looking away in disgust, no doubt thinking "put me down you silly woman, the smell of your favourite cash earning shampoo is making me feel ill!"

Reactions: 4
Phew, that insta story of them casually walking along and Brogan is PANTING for air. My god, she's 26 and is so out of breath its scary!!!
I just came hereto say that... really uncomfortable to watch with the panting in the background!

I just came hereto say that... really uncomfortable to watch with the panting in the background!
and they are just walking along at a regular pace? Fair enough gasp for air as a 26 year old, if they had been jogging or running!!!

If she was my loved one I would be genuinely concerned.

Tomato sunburnt skin LOADING

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.