Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really late here but How can Brogan say Hamilton was difficult to follow? She got confused because Philip was 9 earlier on then 19 later on the production 🙄.
Her tiny brain must have blown up when Daveed Diggs played Lafayette and Jefferson.
I found bits hard to follow, but I was on my phone. Once I put my phone down I picked the plot line up. Man
Has anyone seen Benjis Instagram story? Again seems like something he wouldn’t post...
can you screenshot it

F8864457-AB3A-4A98-B64A-3004A73DADFA.png

Surely it’s pretty normal (and expected) that if you straighten your hair one day, it will still be straight the next? Especially with hair as thin as brogans?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I still can’t get over that reply to one of her followers yesterday. Like it actually makes me feel sick. She doesn’t give a tit about anyone apart from herself.

Reactions: 16
She cant understand Hamilton because they always watch something else whilst watching a film, this is the reason she doesn't really know her Disney films, she just watches stuff as a tick box exercise

Reactions: 10
Borgie and Benj at the beach one day, scabby tomato red raw sunburn the next day.

they are both probably already sunburnt to a crisp thats why the pics are in black an white

Reactions: 12
Compared to this pic from a couple of years ago her face looks so old/ not cared for properly in comparison
6863D06E-DED4-47A9-BEC8-C17BE7FE9DFB.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry but they are defo siblings
I was just going to say this, they look very alike and they seem to be badly ag ing too. its scary how RAPID Brogies looks have changed.

Its like looking at a 24 year girl to then looking at a frumpy old bag.

Reactions: 10
I’ve only just realised she’s stopped wearing the ring mummy dearest bought her. Presume this is because of the huge weight gain...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.