Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I losing the plot? I thought I saw her post a story saying she was having a social media break like Jade Billington etc but now it’s gone? :/

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Am I losing the plot? I thought I saw her post a story saying she was having a social media break like Jade Billington etc but now it’s gone? :/
Beth put one up so I assume she’s taken it down as it was a copy of it 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
First time posting but honest to god I wish she’d just leave the dog alone. Licking lips, yawning, head turning... these are all calming signals from an uncomfortable dog! she should really have a read up on basic dog behaviour. At the end of the day she doesn’t know what Bonnie has experienced in life and getting in her face like that, gripping her and shaking her around is plain stupid.
literally driving me bleeping insane! That dog is over aroused in some form, be that excited or anxious. Either way I would not be putting my face there. Especially when you don’t know her well AT all yet! But god forbid she actually learn about something. It’s cruel.

She definitely thinks the dog licking her is affectionate, but when dogs lick it releases calming endorphins which Bonnie probably is seeking from being stressed at the grip she is being held in!

EDIT: This all stresses me out as I can just see Bonnie snapping one day, Brogan having none of it, and getting rid of her and with old age and now “agressive attack” on her record, she’d likely be put down.
You’re so right. 99% if the time someone gets bitten it though their own stupidity and we know brogans got that in spades!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
it concerned me how much she did before she even went down to see poor Bonnie and unleash her from the kitchen!! We get up, feed our cat then leave the doors open and go back to bed incase she wants to come up for a bit before we get up for the day. Poor Bonnie must hear her stomping around upstairs showering, getting ready etc!
part of being a pet owner ain’t it. I regularly have to use the loo with a Bengal on my lap 😂😂😂

she looks so much better and younger in jeans 😩 why can’t she lay off the grandma clothes for a while
Don’t tell her on insta she gets upset 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watch bogie singing Bring it On musical from her stories... she says “for-churn” instead of fortune. Hahahaha!

EDIT: uploaded the story for anyone who wants to see:https://streamable.com/aenkl4

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
part of being a pet owner ain’t it. I regularly have to use the loo with a Bengal on my lap 😂😂😂
exactly, I hate the thought of her down there just waiting for us whilst she can hear us mooching about upstairs. I’d rather get ready for the day with her about than knowing she’s shut downstairs!!

Reactions: 5
I’ve just had a function of beauty shampoo ad come up on Facebook. There’s 100s of comments saying how bad it is, or if makes no difference! What a surprise!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watch bogie singing Bring it On musical from her stories... she says “for-churn” instead of fortune. Hahahaha!

EDIT: uploaded the story for anyone who wants to see:https://streamable.com/aenkl4
What is she doing? 🙄 we need an eye roll reaction on here so bad! Poor Bonnie, having to listen to that and her squealing “for-churrrn” 🤦🏻‍♀️ I can’t cope, Bonnie is a dog not a puppet 🤷🏻‍♀️ And it’s fortune not forchun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
exactly, I hate the thought of her down there just waiting for us whilst she can hear us mooching about upstairs. I’d rather get ready for the day with her about than knowing she’s shut downstairs!!
Absolutely! She’s a tight cow

Reactions: 3
At the end of the day i do think she knows her career as a you tuber is crumbling and she is scraping the bottom of the barrel. Her ignorance is that her subscribers can see her doing this and her credability as a truthful 'not in it for the money' influencer is done for.

Reactions: 8
Anyone notice how Benji always lays on the floor with bonnie. Whereas Brogladyte has to carry or bring her into her lap! It's so bad for her legs and hips!

Dear brogan fans who are lurking and a bit on the fence ... don’t waste your money on that shampoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s had almost four months of doing duck all, she could turn it around at any point but she cba.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.