Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Bonnie is fine but personally I wouldn’t risk my face that close to a dog I hadn’t got to know or hadn’t had long. She’s still settling in!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Okay first time poster been here a little while and I admit I only came over to see why people were being mean to brogan. But as I read more and more I could see what people were saying though some was a bit rough in it. But then bonnie came along and suddenly all I could see what someone had got a dog for likes. And when life gets back to normal that poor animal was going to be dumped every moment brogan could so she could go to Disney screenings and makeup and cookery things and get freebies. My heart breaks for that poor animal.
But then another Instagramer did a post about changing images photoshopping a few sizes down and what was above? this a pic of brogan looking 2 sizes smaller than she had done the day before. That was last straw I totally unfollowed her.
I’m sad the fun girl I use to enjoy watching had turned into this sad fake human.

Reactions: 27
Welcome Aurora!

I think we've all gotten a bit close to the line with some comments but honestly the stuff we've all seen from her in the past has made people dislike her quite a lot!

Definitely isn't the person she presents herself as online.

Reactions: 12
I get frustrated by brogan
Ive started a channel - for a hobby not financial
Opening at etsy shop and working a full time job to be able to save an afford my holiday to florida next year as well as run my house. It irritates me to no belief seeing someone so lazy get paid so much for the bare minimum

Reactions: 16
I get frustrated by brogan
Ive started a channel - for a hobby not financial
Opening at etsy shop and working a full time job to be able to save an afford my holiday to florida next year as well as run my house. It irritates me to no belief seeing someone so lazy get paid so much for the bare minimum
Me too in regards to working full time and opening an etsy store to save for holidays!

Would love to support your YouTube channel! Let's get you up to 75k in a month 😉

Reactions: 18
Why does Brogan share quotes about body positivity but clearly edits pictures of herself to make her look slimmer? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Watched some old vlogs of hers and I’ve lost count of the amount of times I’ve heard the word... “overwhelmed”

Reactions: 9
I am actually surprised there isnt a 'Happy Fathers day' post for Benji from Bonnie!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I am actually surprised there isnt a 'Happy Fathers day' post for Benji from Bonnie!
I was thinking this!! I did get my boyfriend a fathers day card from the cat though for today tbh 🙊

• Heart
Brogans laugh sounds so fake in her latest videos watching the videos benji found. It’s actually quite sad cause it’s like she’s trying to hard to find it funny because he does? She seems like the type to say she likes things/pretends to laugh to fit in with people around her.

she also keeps getting videos/pics with bonnie close to she like she wants to prove the dog does like her 😂 it’s weird how she has gone from being so silent to suddenly so active again

I was thinking this!! I did get my boyfriend a fathers day card from the cat though for today tbh 🙊
No problem with that! 🙂
My original post was not against those that do this, I just imagined her father's day post would be like the birthday posts. Making out like Bonnie has been in their lives for years 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No mention of going to see Benji’s dad today? I know brogan doesn’t have a relationship with her dad anymore but as an only child who seemed to have a good relationship with him they’d have been?

Reactions: 4
A bit late but I’ve only just got around to watching her latest video. Wow, what a snooze fest. Actually cannot believe how boring her videos are now. It was basically a video about a projector disguised as a “day in the life” vlog. I used to love her videos but now they send me to sleep. Can’t imagine her viewers are the sort of people to be in the market for a projector :ROFLMAO:

Unboxes the projector "Tech is sunthinK i love. I love tech. I love projectors. Iv bin around them all my life". Reads through what the contract requirements of what she needs to mention due to the sponsorship of the projector.

Moves the entire living rum around to sort the projector. Fires it up, image appears on the wall "Oh wow gosh thats so cuhlear"
"lOOK at how clear it is, its like we are at the cinema" A good clear image.

That clip of the piano playing is painful. Learning like that I'm sorry but its going to be a disaster.
One of the best comments on here :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Idk if anyone brought this up, but the other week she was sharing book suggestions to help understand racism more and from black authors. In her 73 questions video she was asked about her recent reads and books she wants to read and there was no mention of them. Kinda proved the whole posts and signals on insta to not be called out but doesn’t actually care.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.