Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god! She’s actually trying now, much better! No scruffy bun, actual clothes, no goofy stick out tongue face, not wearing granny clothes. Kudos!

Reactions: 13
In the post on Instagram she looks like she’s lost a fair bit of weight...I was about to come in here and say Well done Bogie 👏🏻

But then I watched the stories and she still looks massive and the same old panting/out of breath when speaking....Bogie, stop photoshopping/filtering your pics you fool 🙄

Reactions: 19
shame on her for editing her pics. not the first time shes done it either.

Reactions: 9
It’s sad she is posing in order to edit her photos but what I don’t understand, is why do one arm and not the other to the same extent?

Reactions: 6
It’s sad that she seems genuinely pleased with the compliments on her insta story saying you guys are so kind etc. does she not feel sad that she’s getting compliments on a photo that isn’t what she really looks like! People are saying you look amazing etc, but it’s photoshopped

Reactions: 19
Also I think it would help her if people would quit fat shaming her. It’s not easy and if she does carry some weight, so what? Judge her actions, not her appearance. I’m sure none of us are exactly ready to take a turn on the Victoria’s Secret runway.

I appreciate that she’s making some more effort and dressing properly and doing makeup - , that’s a sign she’s becoming motivated to get up and do something in the day (hopefully make some content?) but I can’t say I’m enjoying reading the stuff that is basically fat shaming. Okay so yeah she is a lady of leisure eating biscuits all day, but we don’t know her.

At the same time I wish Brogan would just own her weight. It’s your body. Don’t be ashamed of it. Own it. I notice Beth has posted some very relatable and funny stuff about herself on this topic.

Brogan, don’t photoshop yourself. You don’t need to. Do not erase who you are, whatever that is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine putting a faked piccie out with your own fists digging out a fair few inches of your waist & photoshopping you’re arms then feeling fake happy & confidant with all the compliments. Sums up her whole life really 🤣 fake, fake, fake.

Reactions: 18
how can someone break down that she had to put a post up saying she doesn't edit photos after she got called out for editing after she went on one of free cruise holidays now she is doing it to the point where its obvious on piccies i use a make up app myself but dont deny it to people when they comment oh you look good i just say thats what make up apps do i use it as i have sensitive eyes and cant wear a lot of eye make up esp lashes so it helps :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Naughty naughty Brogan, caught editing your photos again. I agree with the other poster if you edit your photos own it, however, Brogan doesn't, she denies it. She needs to bear in mind she has lots of followers who are young and impressionable and she is giving out completely the wrong message. I don't agree with fat shaming, own your size, we are all beautiful in our own way.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.