Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As Brogan’s channel is pretty much dead and she now spends her days fighting for Benji’s attention now he’s found his true love in Bonnie, she’s not giving much to talk about.

So to get this thread moving again, let’s all share our favourite Brogan moments from over the years.

I’ll start with the infamous ironing incident of July 2019. Still one of my highlights and makes me laugh to this day when I iron (standing up!)

View attachment 156569

Omg that pic is one of my all time faves hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As Brogan’s channel is pretty much dead and she now spends her days fighting for Benji’s attention now he’s found his true love in Bonnie, she’s not giving much to talk about.

So to get this thread moving again, let’s all share our favourite Brogan moments from over the years.

I’ll start with the infamous ironing incident of July 2019. Still one of my highlights and makes me laugh to this day when I iron (standing up!)

View attachment 156569
😂😂😂🤢🤢😂😂

Reactions: 1

View attachment 156569
omg PLEASE link the vlog 😂

Reactions: 1

View attachment 156569
Epitome of laziness. Unbelievable.

But also hilarious. What a total slob.

Reactions: 4
Do you think she's already thinking she's getting bit jaded with it all?

In that 73 questions video she mentioned that she might not be doing youtube in 10 years. Maybe she knows that there no longevity in it with such a real small following and such poor engagement with her audience.
i think so
if it was really her passion would she have gone months with hardly uploading? she’s doing it because she has to, not becos she wants to

View attachment 156569
Oh my god WHAT I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE DO THIS!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what Vlog is it was when she ranted because a guy she'd never met cancelled their date?

• Haha
Scroll down the main page on the left and you can change the forum to discreet mode and be called xenForo and not Tattle Life. That way annoying people looking over your shoulder don't really know what you're up to.
Omg. This is so funny. It's an actual company so i was so confused lol. Thank you

Reactions: 7

View attachment 156569

God it's got to be when she went away on trek America and fell out with all the girls on the trip (suprise suprise) 😂😂 I used to watch Brogan years ago and notice now the people started YT around same time and even after her have done far better than her on YouTube. I think shes missed the boat really on keeping up. It's very boring to watch now

Reactions: 8
She really shouldnt do interior design if shes gave up the tube she has no colour inspiration at all

Anyone else feel like they are watching a kid on Brogans videos lately this isnt the same girl back in 2015

Reactions: 3
My nana is the only person I ever saw iron sat down but you know she was 70 and a bit poorly. I think it’s allowed if your old haha.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.