Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The slog was soooo bloody boring.. and an ad too 🙄 I’ve officially unsubscribed now, I can’t be bothered with her day to day vlogs any more - I will probably now only tune in for travel vlogs... also an ad but likes and dislikes turned off....?!

Reactions: 8
Ive been watching florida vlogs as going next year and my.god disney in details blogs are the most boring thing I have ever watched
I’m finding Mr David and Mr Ian quite amusing at the moment. Might not be to every bodies taste but a bit different than the usual vloggers

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So basically her videos are now just 'day in the life vlogs' she will post once a week? And probably only when it is an Ad. Brogan you are even sh*tter at your job than you were before :sleep:. Why do Brands work with her, I just don't get it. Her content is utter rubbish.

I would imagine a Brand would also want to see the likes/dislikes on a video....:unsure:

Reactions: 13
I can't believe she gets gifted things like this.

Just why? 😳

Why buy one off your own family, when you can get gifted one for free. 🙄
Not just free! She’s been paid for the vlog as it’s labelled AD so she’ll have been given a minimum of 1k for that! It’s disgusting!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Well that was boring as hell. I skipped through the ad as I just find it painfully boring when she pitches stuff. The projector was very cool, but now it’s just another reason for her to stay inside 😂
I think she’s putting on more weight as well, which is sad. Some angles were not flattering at all.

Reactions: 9
A projector so good they have to precariously perch it on a pile of placemats on the sofa in order to get the angle right. Didn't mention that did you Moonface. I see you never showed your set up, and poor Banjo actually had to sit next to you for once!

Spot the projector...

Screenshot_20200618_171938_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20200618_171938_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Wow, I don’t want to be mean as I’ve struggled with weight myself. But she really has put on so so much weight it’s crazy. Every time I see a photo I think oh maybe she’s finally being healthy.. then you see the vlog and she looks even bigger than the last vlog! I really feel a bit sad for her, I’d be embarrassed to be piling on the pounds

Reactions: 21
Also I think it would help her if people would quit fat shaming her. It’s not easy and if she does carry some weight, so what? Judge her actions, not her appearance. I’m sure none of us are exactly ready to take a turn on the Victoria’s Secret runway.
Totally agree with this, some of the comments I’ve read on here can’t be nice to read (if she does read here). Commenting on someone’s weight can make you end up feeling really horrible about yourself.

Reactions: 7
did she really need to buy ANOTHER bag (not a cheap one either) just to take on dog walks????

that bag is £80-£90
7AA0A73F-3EA0-4E05-B8DA-E0F70002C55D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
So has Fraser quit working on a yacht!? She said he also had something to do with projectors...

Loved ben’s dig that he would have to give her a tour of how the kitchen works when he goes back to work 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I will say though that if you're overeating or struggling sometimes one photo or comment is the kick up the bum you need.

I'm a small lady and nobody has ever called me fat but there have been a couple of times in my life when I've seen photos of myself that shocked me into doing something about it and I'm GLAD. This happens to women of all shapes and sizes. I'm not saying we should be mean to Brogan but honestly? It's about looking yourself in the face and being honest about what you're doing to yourself and your health. Something our Broges isn't very good at.

Reactions: 11
I don’t know when it went downhill with her weight? Was it when she met benji? She was so into the gym and cooking healthy meals before. Now she seems to struggle even to get out for a walk ( before they had the dog)

Reactions: 4
Who the hell wants to move the tv and all the other living room tit every time they wanna play on a game via projector?
what a waste of time 😂😂😂😴

A projector so good they have to precariously perch it on a pile of placemats on the sofa in order to get the angle right. Didn't mention that did you Moonface. I see you never showed your set up, and poor Banjo actually had to sit next to you for once!

Spot the projector...

View attachment 157289
View attachment 157290
My god Im just commenting on her weight as I’m in shock more than anything... she looks huge here I’m sorry to say

Wow, I don’t want to be mean as I’ve struggled with weight myself. But she really has put on so so much weight it’s crazy. Every time I see a photo I think oh maybe she’s finally being healthy.. then you see the vlog and she looks even bigger than the last vlog! I really feel a bit sad for her, I’d be embarrassed to be piling on the pounds
yeah i fell off youtube for a around a year (Watching series and films) and then logged back in and i got a huge shock when i saw Brogan again
She really keeps gaining weight, Iv been there before, gained a tonne of weight. I didn't feel body positive I felt terrible, I hardly moved my body and just ate junk all day. Thing is I would just pretend everything was okay to everyone.

I hope these walks with bonnie really do motivate her to move more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.