Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not against photo editing apps. I’m more against how you use them.

For me I use them to maybe hide a huge spot I’ve gotten or to smooth out my oily forehead (it can get really bad some days)

I still look like me in the pictures when I do this it’s just I don’t have the spot on my face that would of disappeared in a few days. I more edit to make all my photos look like me when my skin is clear just that odd time of the month it isn’t sadly.
an from someone who suffered badly from acne I hate one spot ruining a photo now.

but my problem withBrogan it’s clear she’s editing her body & changing her shape. A spot or a mark is different but editing your arms to be slimmer isn’t right

Reactions: 13
I thought Instagram was bringing out a feature when it tells you an image has been edited?

hope they still have plans for that

Reactions: 13
I’m not against photo editing apps. I’m more against how you use them.

For me I use them to maybe hide a huge spot I’ve gotten or to smooth out my oily forehead (it can get really bad some days)

I still look like me in the pictures when I do this it’s just I don’t have the spot on my face that would of disappeared in a few days. I more edit to make all my photos look like me when my skin is clear just that odd time of the month it isn’t sadly.
an from someone who suffered badly from acne I hate one spot ruining a photo now.

but my problem withBrogan it’s clear she’s editing her body & changing her shape. A spot or a mark is different but editing your arms to be slimmer isn’t right
I also use apps for fun but brogan takes it serious down to the point to make her slim its worrying their is a line between using make up apps for fun or apps to make you slim its worrying if she has to do that we can see her in vlogs their is no point in it

Reactions: 1
As someone who works in graphics she has 100% edited the photo 😂 smooth lines are a teller Brogie. She does look good though and should just embrace the lumps and bumps or be open and honest and she she’s working on them. the main thing that strikes me in the photo is her face looks swollen and puffy. I think she must be really dehydrated and needs to up her water intake!

Reactions: 8
Controversial but I think the pic from today is bad. Uncomfortable looking jeans, photoshopped arm, very dry and swollen looking face :/ sorry but I’m not personally a fan.

As others have said, own your weight and body or do something about it. Don’t photoshop and deny, sends out negative message to impressionable followers.

Reactions: 26
Ive been watching florida vlogs as going next year and my.god disney in details blogs are the most boring thing I have ever watched

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't need to watch that video. For weeks we saw them making their way through marvel. Then we've seen endless puzzles and board game playing so would we need a full video of it???! Useless cow her content is dryer than I ever thought possible

Reactions: 5
On her photo a few people asked how she does her hair and she said she’d do a video.. I’m sure we have heard enough about her thick curly hair and the products she uses

• Haha
The vlog has been up for 40 minutes, and there have only been 3 posts on Tattle about it. Her content must be bad if we can’t even be bothered to watch it and complain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The vlog has been up for 40 minutes, and there have only been 3 posts on Tattle about it. Her content must be bad if we can’t even be bothered to watch it and complain 😂
I have 2 choices...
Granny nap orrrrr brogans vlog
I know what I’m choosing 😴😴😴😴

I really don't get why she is doing these daily vlogs when she isnt doing anything. At least when they were weekly there was some variety.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.