Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone on here complains that her mum panders to her but you all do it too.
One healthy snack and she gets a pat on the back! A few pics of the dog and she’s being deemed as a changed woman. Come off it.
👏 No idea why people think a dog will change her. Just like when people thought she was dieting but it was just editing. Brogan knows how to do a good show of how she's improving herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So ‘hello dahhling’ she sounds exactly like her mother here it’s scary haha.
How long till the BonnieTate Instagram page is added...and then how long till poor Sebbies instagram is deleted cus she will have forgotten about her stuffed animal :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They are all a load of stupid immature little girls with high opinions of themselves and massive senses of entitlement. I barely watch any of them these days (although do like to hate read here!) because one day I just sort of snapped and was like 'Why have I wasted an hour of my life watching some boring vlog of some boring average girl living HER life?' They are not special, well educated or interesting or even pretty to look at. They are just average girls (nothing wrong with that- most of us are.) but that doesn't mean they need to be put on some sort of platform and heralded as 'special'.
So most of my YouTube surfing time is now spend watching tv show clips, documentaries, sport clips, film clips and clips of cute things like tortoises munching on strawberries.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So considering the sponsorships she was expecting for the house didn't happen, wonder if the sponsorships she's expecting for the dog won't happen either.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly think everyone is on to something here about her not mentioning the adoption process at all/even mentioning where they adopted her from. And I thought having no stuff for her was just laziness but yeah actually seems like it just sprung out of nowhere which it wouldn’t if it was the RSPCA or somewhere. Pretty evident from the way she just stopped the vlog last week and couldn’t end it at all.

When we adopted our cat 5 weeks ago now I had to fill out so much paperwork, send over pictures and videos of our flat (because lockdown, otherwise I think they send someone over to have a look), had multiple phone calls and emails with the Animal Centre, and had all his stuff ordered and in place before he got here. Even that happened very quickly but the moment we knew we were serious about adopting we made sure we had everything ready.

Even if it was a last minute Gumtree thing/a stray you’d think that when they realised they were seriously looking for a dog they would’ve got ready?!?

Reactions: 12
So, are we all looking forward to the inevitable video on dogs.." how to get a dog, how to train it, look after it"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still don't think this ' personal issue ' is the dog announcement, that's why she's uploaded this dog video now, we won't hear anything from her now til the usual Monday upload where she will do a sit down chat and tell us her beloved Nanny had covid or address the Beth fallout.

So, are we all looking forward to the inevitable video on dogs.." how to get a dog, how to train it, look after it"

Yeah but just do your own research guys or 'google it!'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly think everyone is on to something here about her not mentioning the adoption process at all/even mentioning where they adopted her from. And I thought having no stuff for her was just laziness but yeah actually seems like it just sprung out of nowhere which it wouldn’t if it was the RSPCA or somewhere. Pretty evident from the way she just stopped the vlog last week and couldn’t end it at all.

When we adopted our cat 5 weeks ago now I had to fill out so much paperwork, send over pictures and videos of our flat (because lockdown, otherwise I think they send someone over to have a look), had multiple phone calls and emails with the Animal Centre, and had all his stuff ordered and in place before he got here. Even that happened very quickly but the moment we knew we were serious about adopting we made sure we had everything ready.

Even if it was a last minute Gumtree thing/a stray you’d think that when they realised they were seriously looking for a dog they would’ve got ready?!?
Yes! It’s dodgy... she bought a working dog probably from a website - she knows nothing about this dogs behaviour or anything that the adoption centres look out for dogs with bad / different upbringings.... super dodgy. Did she even say the word adopted?!

I do worry about the dog being ex working, a family member got a sheep dog ex working and had to have him put down in the end, he just became nasty because he wasn’t used to being a pet... he was used to working. I wouldn’t have a child with a working dog that’s for sure!
I know this is unrelated, but if Brogan or anyone we follow had said it, people would be DOWN THEIR NECKS, so... Why didn't they just rehome him to another farm? How horrible. Take in a dog that's been raised as something, expect it to be something else, and then destroy it when it doesn't conform. :/

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Im genuinely shocked how blind people on this thread are.
She was delighted with herself sharing “information” on here about brogan.
Members even warned her it wasn’t on and she’s be caught out, and she was pretty much laughing along knowing she was getting into it too much..

brogan had every right to be angry with her
I couldn't agree more. why are people on this thread acting like Becca is completely innocent lmao
I don't like brogan but id be pretty annoyed if a friend of mine went on a forum about me and sent my private stories.
I could see from a mile away that she was going to be caught out eventually. i mean Becca wasn't exactly being smart about it.
she gets caught, and instead of standing by what she did, she sends brogan a pathetic dm begging for forgiveness... and calls the people who use this website horrible.
i don't follow her but its clear from what I've seen Becca has some problems of her own

also im pleasantly surprised that brogan has adopted an 8 year old dog :) bonnie is super cute and hopefully this will make brogan more active and be good for her!

Reactions: 7
I couldn't agree more. why are people on this thread acting like Becca is completely innocent lmao
I don't like brogan but id be pretty annoyed if a friend of mine went on a forum about me and sent my private stories.
I could see from a mile away that she was going to be caught out eventually. i mean Becca wasn't exactly being smart about it.
she gets caught, and instead of standing by what she did, she sends brogan a pathetic dm begging for forgiveness... and calls the people who use this website horrible.
i don't follow her but its clear from what I've seen Becca has some problems of her own
because it’s off topic here....

I’d like to see her thread get more active as I know it’s off topic here, but she is not a nice girl.
wasn't her excuse for doing it that she wasn’t an influencer anymore 🤔
But she asked members what they wanted her to post from brogan private Instagram, she was enjoying it!! bull tit it was about lockdown, then it was the threads fault she got sucked it. 😕

it was bad enough to do that, but to then, when it died down try to pin a “suicide attempt“ on someone is a dangerous line to cross, sorry I mean her friend did 🙂🙂
For all her faults nobody deserves that, she could have lost her business.
nobody can hate brogan enough to support her being ruined by a lie.

now the non influencer is an influencer again 😐

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I think so many of you are getting confused...a working springer is just the name of the breed, it doesn’t mean it’s been working! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Why didn't they just rehome him to another farm? How horrible. Take in a dog that's been raised as something, expect it to be something else, and then destroy it when it doesn't conform. :/
Because he bit a family member several times, smashed through a door to attack him and then bit the vets penis when the dog was taken about his issues - the vet wouldn’t allow the dog to leave. What can you do?!

Reactions: 1
I know this is unrelated, but if Brogan or anyone we follow had said it, people would be DOWN THEIR NECKS, so... Why didn't they just rehome him to another farm? How horrible. Take in a dog that's been raised as something, expect it to be something else, and then destroy it when it doesn't conform. :/
I don’t think it’s an actual working dog, you can get working or show cockers, they’re two slightly different breeds and look different so maybe that’s what she means? Like my in laws have a show cocker but don’t show her. Working cockers are still full on tho as they’ll have been bred to work, they just won’t be technically trained in it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think so many of you are getting confused...a working springer is just the name of the breed, it doesn’t mean it’s been working! 🤦🏻‍♀️
yep 😂🤣 to be fair she was a tit for even using that name, there’s not much difference between the two types of that breed.
if you don’t know dogs it does sound like he just clocked out of his shift at Asda.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Yep my partners family dog is a ‘working spaniel’ but hasn’t worked a day in his life, unless you count walking lots and waking you up for cuddles work! He’s the soppiest and melts everyone’s hearts!

Reactions: 3
Because he bit a family member several times, smashed through a door to attack him and then bit the vets penis when the dog was taken about his issues - the vet wouldn’t allow the dog to leave. What can you do?!
That's all awful, genuinely, but that all lies on people. The people who gave him up without disclosing he HAD to be a working dog, the vet who refused to let them get any treatment... and an entirely innocent animal died because of it :/ I won't keep this completely off topic but that's all just horrible. He was let down by so many people so many times :( I REALLY hope Brogan's dog gets a better chance at life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Just to throw this in, I’m trying to adopt from the RSPCA for the last month. They are so BUSY that they can’t even process all the application forms - they even reached out to me on social media to apologise for the wait.

No way has she adopted from a centre. This is total bullshit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.