Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to throw this in, I’m trying to adopt from the RSPCA for the last month. They are so BUSY that they can’t even process all the application forms - they even reached out to me on social media to apologise for the wait.

No way has she adopted from a centre. This is total bullshit.
I don’t know. It’s possible she did. There are smaller organisations who were completely overrun because they weren’t able to rehome any of their fosters (but they kept rescuing animals or people kept dumping them off) during lockdown and are desperate for people to take the animals.

Reactions: 2
Yep my partners family dog is a ‘working spaniel’ but hasn’t worked a day in his life, unless you count walking lots and waking you up for cuddles work! He’s the soppiest and melts everyone’s hearts!
bonny definitely isn’t a working dog, has no one actually seen the vlog? She spent the majority of it sleeping or cuddled up to Benji not running round like a nutter

Reactions: 4
She’s already sending out Banjo on his own to walk the dog, they’ve only had her a week. How will she cope when he’s back at work full time?

Reactions: 10
- why did they not have a collar, harness etc sorted before she arrived?? When we adopted our cat we made sure EVERYTHING was here before he arrived. Why am I not surprised she left it all to the last minute
- both of them in Pets at Home during lockdown..... I’m not even gonna go there
- “we had to take her on a walk, well, Benji took her on a walk actually” lol surprising
- “I do need her to come up here, I’m going to get her a little bed for my office” idk why this one annoyed me so much lol
Still catching up on the thread but have to agree. They should of had the collar/harness etc ready before getting her

Once again why did she not have her office downstairs? Whilst Bonnie is settling in, it would be easier for her to be downstairs so she can go straight out in the garden for the toilet.

Wonder when they’ll start letting her off? Spaniels are like cats and like going off and doing their own thing on walks (the one I walk always ends up soaking wet when I call her as she somehow finds a puddle!) You could also see that Benji was a lot more comfortable with her than Brogan. Obviously it may take time for Brogan to adjust to life with a dog as she’s never owned one

Reactions: 8
I think it’s just so heartwarming to see Benji showing love. He’s had nothing to love for a long time.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
My brother in law works for border force at Heathrow airport and actually has a working dog..... and I asked him to watch the vlog and he laughed and said “that dog looks like a dog that failed the course and didn’t make the cut to be a working dog”.
Beggy telling lies again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So how long util Ben is forced to propose, and will he run for the hill with the dog in one had and his earphones in the other?

Just kidding :LOL: - hope Brogan takes this as a opportunity to work on herself, people have already noticed her slowly changing her eating habits. This could give her the opportunity to do something positive for herself, going on regular walks with the dog is a pretty god exercise for her right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
38383978-5D68-43D1-80BC-D1BC52747851.jpeg

Point 7 though...

Don’t apologise. Don’t own up. Bury your head in the sand. Start a witch hunt. Delete and block. Delete and block some more.

Reactions: 38
lots of ppl have commented on her video that they are so pleased she adopted rather than bought...

I don’t think she actually said that they adopted her did she? 100% bought online

Anyways Ben is so happy - it’s sweet really.

Dont think Brogan will cope alone for one minute.

Reactions: 8
It made me well up a bit seeing how much she loves Benji already. Dogs are so loyal I absolutely hate when people mistreat them!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Whether sweet little Bonnie was rehomed or adopted, I'm glad they didn't buy a puppy from a breeder. I'll fault Brogad for all she does, and I don't think she's going to be a great dog parent, but I'm so happy that Bonnie has a bond with Benji and can get the love she deserves from him.

Reactions: 14
I honestly think everyone is on to something here about her not mentioning the adoption process at all/even mentioning where they adopted her from. And I thought having no stuff for her was just laziness but yeah actually seems like it just sprung out of nowhere which it wouldn’t if it was the RSPCA or somewhere. Pretty evident from the way she just stopped the vlog last week and couldn’t end it at all.

When we adopted our cat 5 weeks ago now I had to fill out so much paperwork, send over pictures and videos of our flat (because lockdown, otherwise I think they send someone over to have a look), had multiple phone calls and emails with the Animal Centre, and had all his stuff ordered and in place before he got here. Even that happened very quickly but the moment we knew we were serious about adopting we made sure we had everything ready.

Even if it was a last minute Gumtree thing/a stray you’d think that when they realised they were seriously looking for a dog they would’ve got ready?!?
I agree, we got 2 of our cats from the cats protection about 2 years ago. It was intense with reems of paperwork, 2 home visits etc

We knew what date we were picking them up from the fosterer well in advance and even though we had a cat already we still went to pegs at home and got lots of kitten bits before we picked them up

it seems sooo suspect that they had nothing for her .. even during lockdown surely they’d need to do tonnes of paperwork and stuff and do what you said; a videotour of their house

Odd.

Whether sweet little Bonnie was rehomed or adopted, I'm glad they didn't buy a puppy from a breeder. I'll fault Brogad for all she does, and I don't think she's going to be a great dog parent, but I'm so happy that Bonnie has a bond with Benji and can get the love she deserves from him.
Except he's out the house 5 days a week and will be left with a lazy lump who won't walk her properly.

I have to add outside the subjects of doggies - healthy eating clearly went by the by pretty quick?? Ordering pizza. Doesn't look any different (I'm currently on 7th June so 4 days ago and she looks no different!!). Snack cupboard full of treats. Buying ready made beg-gets (did I hear that right in the vlog!!!!?)

Yeah she hasn't changed a thing. Putting up one pinch of nom recipe on her Insta does not a healthy diet make.

Reactions: 4
Not a dog person, if Brogs vlogs are gonna be allllll about the dog and the chat on here is just gonna be about the dog I will be snoozing even more than I am with her past content.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.