Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how anyone can feel sorry for Brogan or even pity her. She has done this to herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A parasol for the garden doesn't cost much, and the amount she buys, I'm surprised she doesn't already have one.
But it will get in the way and look ugly like the washing line hence why she is running her electric bill up with the tumble dryer

Reactions: 6
Brogan could have spent the last few weeks doing up her garden. That would have been some nice content and been good for her to do something different and put down Animal Crossing for a few mins. But no. The boring life of Brogan continues. Hope you’re enjoying your relaxing from your hectic schedule B!

Reactions: 9
I hope her new consultant is honest and about her content. Surely to be an influencer you have to do something? I feel a bit sorry for her ..... I would class myself and my oh as boring but that's cos we are settled 2 kids down the line ect .... imagine watching these back when shes older and thinking wtf was I doing ..... a segment on framing a jigsaw 🙄 the sad thing is if her genuine fans piped up and said that they would be blocked even if it was from a good place x

Reactions: 4
I hope her new consultant is honest and about her content. Surely to be an influencer you have to do something? I feel a bit sorry for her ..... I would class myself and my oh as boring but that's cos we are settled 2 kids down the line ect .... imagine watching these back when shes older and thinking wtf was I doing ..... a segment on framing a jigsaw 🙄 the sad thing is if her genuine fans piped up and said that they would be blocked even if it was from a good place x
I just don't see the point in her getting a consultant as I don't see her taking any constructive criticism on board. She doesn't look to really connect with her fans, never responding to any messages and giving short answers and if someone asks her a question she comes across super judgy.
She doesn't make enough content and what she makes is a complete bore.
Brogan is old before her time and has little to show, she doesn't do beauty well, she very rarely goes to Disney and doesn't have the best knowledge, she does travel about but she isn't really good at travel blogging and she doesn't do enough in the week for just a normal vlog.
She never voices an opinion about anything and seems to just try and keep the Disney bandwagon going.
Her buying a house it would have been brilliant for decorating blogs and the before and afters but she hasn't really done that consistently or well.

Reactions: 21
I assume the consultant was considerably less pricey than actual management, the problem with brogan is she isn’t willing to invest in the right things, she just buys tat rather than putting that money into a pension or management taking a cut of her brand deals

Reactions: 9
Just me that thinks it's disgusting she has a platform where she can speak up about BLM but hasn't said a single thing about it? I don't personally like the 'tag 10 people' chain thing as I feel like it's quite performative and it would be more useful to share petitions or donation links but she's literally radio silence about it all. It's frustrating seeing people with bigger audiences say nothing.

I am mistaken, she has shared one Instagram post. But nothing in her own words or using her swipe up feature to share petitions or donation websites to her many followers?

Reactions: 16
I just don't see the point in her getting a consultant as I don't see her taking any constructive criticism on board. She doesn't look to really connect with her fans, never responding to any messages and giving short answers and if someone asks her a question she comes across super judgy.
She doesn't make enough content and what she makes is a complete bore.
Brogan is old before her time and has little to show, she doesn't do beauty well, she very rarely goes to Disney and doesn't have the best knowledge, she does travel about but she isn't really good at travel blogging and she doesn't do enough in the week for just a normal vlog.
She never voices an opinion about anything and seems to just try and keep the Disney bandwagon going.
Her buying a house it would have been brilliant for decorating blogs and the before and afters but she hasn't really done that consistently or well.
Your so right, so many missed content opportunities. If your gonna do it really do it take it seriously use your platform. Always makes me laugh when she describes a busy day. I get done in the 2 hours before work what she does in a week 😒😂

Reactions: 6
She’s planning on sharing snippets from her teenage diary?? Interesting...

Reactions: 3
View attachment 141553
The thing is we’re not allowed to disagree with you Brogan because when people do they get blocked...
interesting, was gonna reply to that tweet - Cherry blocked me on twitter - never even heard of her before until I’ve seen this, so...

I literally have 4 tweets about Brogan / Becca situation

Edit: logged into another account and she’s not letting anyone reply to that tweet - you can only reply if you are mentioned...soo she doesn’t want people to have an opinion on her!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes you might love your curls Bogey, but your hairs still wonky AF that’s why your heads tilted to one side coz mama Mooney can’t see straight ✂ makes me laugh, if it had been a salon cut she’d be moaning all over social media about it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.