Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never heard of this woman, skipped through some videos and if I had to rely on her for lifestyle tips I'd take a shotgun out of my gun cabinet and shake off my mortal coil.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Never heard of this woman, skipped through some videos and if I had to rely on her for lifestyle tips I'd take a shotgun out of my gun cabinet and shake off my mortal coil.
You mean poil...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably drinking, and laughing while trying to decide who’s life to try and duck up next!
Right?! You can just imagine them going through all the people who have ‘wronged’ them and mocking them. Probably taking the piss out of Becca, Beth, Charlotte Ruff etc. Ugh they’re disgusting.

Reactions: 8
I’ve noticed in the Disney Vlogs with Benji, she’s always so desperate to look as if they’re having the most amazing time but it’s obvious it’s just fake! They’ll come out of a meet and greet and brogan will be like “that was SO MUCH FUN wasn’t it. Like he’s gonna turn round and say no it was absolute bull tit. She’s so desperate for him to validate her childish behaviour. It’s just weird

Reactions: 9
I used to like her (and I use that term loosely) but after the whole Becca thing, I cant stand her I cant watch her vlogs anymore

all I see is someone vindictive and just horrible, ugly inside and out!

Absolutely roasting today and she's sat inside WITH A BLANKET playing animal crossing. Jesus Christ Brogan. Get yourself a cap and lather yourself up in suncream and you can sit in the garden for a bit?!
Or go for a walk, get some fresh air, it’s a beautiful day! Better still, start on sorting your garden out!!! Why fester inside?! It’s so odd!

Reactions: 20
Or go for a walk, get some fresh air, it’s a beautiful day! Better still, start on sorting your garden out!!! Why fester inside?! It’s so odd!
She might be worried about doing more damage to her skin and adding to her sun burn, I doubt this is the reason but they may also have no shade in their garden too? Which would be the safest place for them both

from what I can see on Instagram not a single person has tagged brogan in the ten accounts that won’t break the black lives matter chain. Even her friends know she is in too much of a bubble and too self absorbed to actually genuinely care about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She might be worried about doing more damage to her skin and adding to her sun burn, I doubt this is the reason but they may also have no shade in their garden too? Which would be the safest place for them both
A parasol for the garden doesn't cost much, and the amount she buys, I'm surprised she doesn't already have one.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.