Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think sheā€™s taking the idea of hitting 100k by her 10th year from miss budget beauty, she shared her Chanel not that long ago, she still works part time and does take less paid jobs but brogan shouldnā€™t be looking up to her, there are so many you tubers who simply produce content consistently, actually engage with there followers and donā€™t constantly delete the negative comments, this is half her problem.
I LOVE miss budget beauty! Difference between her and Brogan tho, MBB has a ā€˜normalā€™ well paid part time job, a family, a husband and multiple channels and sheā€™s VERY consistent at uploading even though YT isnā€™t her only priority. She doesnā€™t do youtube for the money she does it because she enjoys it and she prides herself as an ā€˜old school youtuberā€™

money will always be first for brogan. she needs to change her way of thinking

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She should look at youtubers like harriet mills
Who works full time as a key worker in a supermarket and still puts out 3 videos a week

Reactions: 11
Omg I cannot BELIEVE that nobody has talked about the bit on the new vlog about the jigsaws! ā€œUrgh so you all keep asking about how we frame themā€ ā€œitā€™s really simpleā€ ā€œthereā€™s no magic to itā€, all patronising like ā€œfirst you look at the size of the puzzle by looking on the box and you order a frameā€.....

then... the best part...

SHE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO FRAME IT! And Benji does it for her! What the actual duck šŸ™ˆ

Did anyone else notice on the morning of one of the days she vlogged sheā€™s like ā€œIā€™ve not done much with my morning yet.... just been on my phone...watching animal crossing videosā€. I swear she was making that up and had probably been reading here šŸ˜‚ itā€™s like she stumbled over her words!

She looks like the butler guy in Scary Movie šŸ¤£
Take my stronggg handdd!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I got this vibe from her this week in the new vlog when she was talking about the puzzle frames.

When she did an IG story about them a couple months back she made a sly dig at people who were asking, as if they were stupid to ask. She was saying things like ā€˜erm I donā€™t get why I have so many questions on this, itā€™s really nothing special that we do but I guess if you wanna know Iā€™ll show youā€™ - she did exactly the same this week by laughing with Benji saying ā€˜people will be SO disappointed when they see how simple it is to frame themā€™ and then cackled.

Sheā€™s horrible. She has no desire to help or support anyone else. She would gladly watch someone struggle and fail rather than step in and help them, sheā€™s the sort of person who at work would throw anyone under the bus to get ahead.

This really annoyed me!!! And she still didn't show the bit people are probably confused about.....how do u get it off the fuckin table brogan!!!!?!! Surely if you slide it on to the fuckin puzzle board (cz everyone owns one of them) it will break up! People know how fuckin photo frames work.

Her attitude stinks. Horrible woman.

I turned to my partner during her video and let out a big sigh and remark on just what a dull, damp squib she is. Nothing about her at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My dislike of her is slowly turning into pity. I genuinely feel sorry for her, she looks miserable and stuck.

Reactions: 17
Has something happened between her and Alice Spake? Iā€™ve seen a few vlogs previously where she and baby Joshua featured yet from what I can see Brogan doesnā€™t follow her on insta?
I did notice Beth posted something about Alice on her stories the other day so it seems they are very friendly?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think the latest vlog is really concerning, sheā€™s so utterly lost! She got so overwhelmed by that simple bit of baking, getting flustered over not even knowing what a teaspoon is?! Itā€™s like sheā€™s having a breakdown and simple everyday tasks are too much for her. Someone seriously needs to step in! This girl needs help, itā€™s not even funny to watch any more, itā€™s really sad watching her crumble.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Has something happened between her and Alice Spake? Iā€™ve seen a few vlogs previously where she and baby Joshua featured yet from what I can see Brogan doesnā€™t follow her on insta?
I did notice Beth posted something about Alice on her stories the other day so it seems they are very friendly?
oh no, sheā€™s been friends with Alice for ages. Thatā€™s really rough if sheā€™s not close with Alice or Beth anymore...

I used to not be keen on Alice but I donā€™t mind her now, I started following her on Instagram and quite enjoy her content. She used to be a bit moany but she seems to have got over that a bit

Reactions: 1
They are following each other on Instagram, sometimes itā€™s a glitch on instagram.

I noticed aswell that Alice and Beth have become more friendly in past few months which must bother brogan now that her and Beth have fallen out

brogan really only sees Alice at the Southampton bloggers events or if brogan goes to see her. I was surprised brogan named Alice as one of ā€œ her girlsā€ who helped out becca as she apparently doesnā€™t like drama.

Reactions: 6
They are following each other on Instagram, sometimes itā€™s a glitch on instagram.

I noticed aswell that Alice and Beth have become more friendly in past few months which must bother brogan now that her and Beth have fallen out

brogan really only sees Alice at the Southampton bloggers events or if brogan goes to see her. I was surprised brogan named Alice as one of ā€œ her girlsā€ who helped out becca as she apparently doesnā€™t like drama.
Alice used to love drama, inserted herself into it all the time and created it almost weekly

but I think sheā€™s grown up a bit now and has moved on from that - I donā€™t think she was very vocal about the whole Becca situation but then I donā€™t have twitter so I didnā€™t see

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.