Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we are going off topic here, but why are Disney cancelling up to September 2021! Over a year of cancelling, what!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It’s until sept 2020, but it’s still not going to be a fun experience like it should be.

Reactions: 1
Ah okay, qq - are you still going to go? (Sorry a bit off topic!) The announcement today sealed cancelling for me so just curious if anyone is okay with/ happy with the new stuff.

Can imagine the meltdown brogs is having right this second...
I’m most likely also going to cancel, I just think it’s too much money to spend on a trip when you’re only going to get a fraction of the experience. I wouldn’t mind so much about the dining but it’s everything else that’s been mentioned further up, fast passes, extra magic hours, fireworks/parades....

Reactions: 7
Ah okay, qq - are you still going to go? (Sorry a bit off topic!) The announcement today sealed cancelling for me so just curious if anyone is okay with/ happy with the new stuff.

Can imagine the meltdown brogs is having right this second...
I just rebooked from September 2020 to February 2021 a couple of days ago so am bit annoyed I can’t have the dining plan :( but Disney seem to have backtracked and said it’s only cancelled until the end of 2020 now!

Reactions: 2
Edited !
It’s changed again since I looked, now it’s no end date. If I had a trip book I would put it towards one where I wouldn’t be throwing money away for a lesser experience.

Reactions: 2
No dining plan
No fastpasses
Limited shows
Have to reserve your place in the park so no guarantee you’ll even get in
Limited park hopping
No announcement for the water parks

why would you want to go? Their trip will be costing them probably around £4000... even with the discount. who would want to spend 4 grand on a 50% experience

Reactions: 22
I wouldn’t want to go! I’d be rebooking for at least a year later
No dining plan
No fastpasses
Limited shows
Have to reserve your place in the park so no guarantee you’ll even get in
Limited park hopping
No announcement for the water parks

why would you want to go? Their trip will be costing them probably around £4000... even with the discount. who would want to spend 4 grand on a 50% experience
(moderator edit for anyone looking to take the Disney conversation further, we have a thread 🙂)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly. It's desperate!

There will be ways for us to have holidays in the coming years but Disney is just off the table for a while I think. We were all saying it but as we know Brogan doesn't like to listen to common sense. I am sorry for those of you who have trips booked. Not sorry for her but sorry for you guys.

Reactions: 10
Yeah this has put the nail in the coffin of me not going until 2022. It’s gutting but I guess it’s time to be an adult and buy a house first and save to go 😂

Honestly i feel like it would suck to be there during this, and day she’d be miserable!

Reactions: 13
Exactly. It's desperate!

There will be ways for us to have holidays in the coming years but Disney is just off the table for a while I think. We were all saying it but as we know Brogan doesn't like to listen to common sense. I am sorry for those of you who have trips booked. Not sorry for her but sorry for you guys.
I don't understand why she is so desperate to go back when it won't be the full experience?

She is just being entirely naive - putting her head in the sand and thinking all these changes won't effect her trip and even if they do, she'll cope with it, which she won't. I give it a few days in a mask in humid heat, no dining plan/character meets etc before she'll be crying to banjo about what a bad idea it was to not change dates.

She is acknowledging the fact it won't be the same when talking to people on twitter etc but i don't think she actually understands how much her trip will be impacted. She seems to think she has immunity from all the changes being made?

Reactions: 6
Yeah we’re not going to go til 2022 now and hope it’s slightly more normal than now. I still think there will be knock on effects of this for the next few years as people and countries recover. Unless a vaccine is found like soon and I hope it is. We are going to try and do Japan September 2021 but we’ll see.

Reactions: 3
She will still go even if the rides are shut she knows disney vlogs bring more viewers to her channel

Reactions: 4
I have just this morning booked for September 2021 and hoping for the best, my boyfriend and I aren't booking our flights until january so if things don't look great by then we will cancel and take the £100 loss but heres hoping

disney.JPG

Interesting over on Charlotte's CLROhana group on Facebook her and Beth are saying they're in no hurry to return. It's sad that Brogan is clinging to her channel so much that she'll risk having a miserable experience for youtube views!

Reactions: 29
View attachment 140761

Interesting over on Charlotte's CLROhana group on Facebook her and Beth are saying they're in no hurry to return. It's sad that Brogan is clinging to her channel so much that she'll risk having a miserable experience for youtube views!
It isn’t their sole income though. For brogan ‘influencing‘ is the only income she gets. I can see that’s a stress factor in deciding what she does.

That said, at the end of the day the vlogs won’t be as enjoyable if you’re not having a good experience. So may not bring as big a draw as she hopes. Not to mention it depends if Donald lets any other country in! There’s plenty of people who are going to do the post covid park updates from July who live there.

Reactions: 11
I have just this morning booked for September 2021 and hoping for the best, my boyfriend and I aren't booking our flights until january so if things don't look great by then we will cancel and take the £100 loss but heres hoping
We are booked for September 2021 too, for our honeymoon. Fingers crossed 🙃

Why are people assuming she is having meltdowns over Disney? She’s clearly said multiple times that they will see how things play out over the coming months. Are we really going to have to listen to the same assumptions until October?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.